Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Sanger Hydro's

i saw a thread that they were making hulls again. i asked about a new hull and was givin a price of around 6k. but it wasnt a sanger but i wanted a new hull. i thought it was kinda odd, glad you clearified it.
    oddly i found my mini day from looking at a alley cat 23 for sale where i live it orig was of course a outboard changed to a I/O and was looking into info it it worked and was safe. I called sanger and spoke with scott. (cool guy) some how we got on the topic of old mini days and he told us about one for sale on a odd ball web site. out of couriosity dad and i looked it up and holly crap it looked just like ours. i called for the hin and cf number they lady that was selling said it came out of napa. well hell thats where were from. all numbers matched and it was our old mini named "shy town hustler" , it was for sale because her dad died in 07 and was sick since 98 and has been sitting. we drove next day to auburn cal. confirmed boat and bought it. still was the same down to the pinstriping less the name , he did add a bow rail, emblems and lights. of course i did not buy the alley cat. right now since im in deep on the hydro in resto, its sitting partially rigged awaiting to go to billy b after i get my hydro back from billy.
    my mini is orig the cream hull with browns with brown int. the hydros were all the same colors. black with red/golds purples and blues. typical paint scheme. the flat was a white with blue ring and also on the bubble.
    ill shoot you pics i mailed to billy of my mini. the hydro i have listed pics in the past on v drive under sanger restoration

pixrthis
    heres a few picures down in needles cal,of my 78 sanger and my friends 80 sanger hydro,s
    The name is perfect. Nice boat.

HEMETDRAGRACER
    heres more pics of my buddys shovel for anyone that cares...

HEMETDRAGRACER
    few more...:sqeyes:

bad influence
    heres more pics of my buddys shovel for anyone that cares...
    nice boat,and if your buddy doesn,t like the way it steers,,,double outboard rudder,both of my hydro,s have them and i,ll be down in needles all summer long if he like the check it out,,,,,

1Bahnerjet
    Hondo is not making Boats, Jamie's is making a Drag boat under the Hondo name.
    http://www.performanceboats.com/html...ad.php?t=14120

HEMETDRAGRACER
    nice boat,and if your buddy doesn,t like the way it steers,,,double outboard rudder,both of my hydro,s have them and i,ll be down in needles all summer long if he like the check it out,,,,,
    Ill let him know, hes only had it out a few times, but it took all the river at parker to turn around... is that normal?

bad influence
    Ill let him know, hes only had it out a few times, but it took all the river at parker to turn around... is that normal?
    thats normal for single outboard rudder,now i can turn around in less than half with the double setup,tell him to come up to the needles end of april,i,ll have two hydro,s with same setup and i,ll give him a ride ,he won,t belive the difference,,,,

Bad Influence, where do you hang out at in Speedles (Needles, my bad)? I'm up that way working at my old man's shop just about every weekend!!!

bad influence
    Bad Influence, where do you hang out at in Speedles (Needles, my bad)? I'm up that way working at my old man's shop just about every weekend!!!
    my buddies house is about 1 mile north of the needles bridge,its the only blue house on the az side,we start playing in march weather permiting but we will be up there this weekend working on our morring block before the water rises,if your out there stop by,1065 dike rd,my names darryn and my buddies name is doug,,,,

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast