Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Sanger Hydro's

my buddies house is about 1 mile north of the needles bridge,its the only blue house on the az side,we start playing in march weather permiting but we will be up there this weekend working on our morring block before the water rises,if your out there stop by,1065 dike rd,my names darryn and my buddies name is doug,,,,
    Sweet!!! We've actually ran my old man's boat from a house from that area a few times, long time ago now but anyways, my oldman lives just North of you behind Valley Wheel and Tire. I'm heading up there tomorrow for my old lady's doctors appointment and pick up parts and will be there threw Thursday night Friday morning. Old lady has to work on Friday. When you coming out? We'll have to meet up and have a cold one. I was raised there so that's were all our (wife and mine) family is from.

bad influence
    Sweet!!! We've actually ran my old man's boat from a house from that area a few times, long time ago now but anyways, my oldman lives just North of you behind Valley Wheel and Tire. I'm heading up there tomorrow for my old lady's doctors appointment and pick up parts and will be there threw Thursday night Friday morning. Old lady has to work on Friday. When you coming out? We'll have to meet up and have a cold one. I was raised there so that's were all our (wife and mine) family is from.
    should be out there around 10 am friday,,,

rdbjr3
    saw the ad in boats ,19ft thought someone might want to get for resto i would but have no place,shitttt:jawdrop: craigslist boat is in palmdale,look in los angeles.phone [661]917-8167

Caught N the Act
    thats normal for single outboard rudder,now i can turn around in less than half with the double setup,tell him to come up to the needles end of april,i,ll have two hydro,s with same setup and i,ll give him a ride ,he won,t belive the difference,,,,
    Hey Bad Influence,
    How will dual rudders work with outboard cable steering?
    Caught N the Act 225

machjim
    Caught N The Act I would like to talk to you if possible..Here is my 85 5 rib that never has had a hole in it....It has a vin on the rear...Send me some contact info please...

970Daytona
    Thanks for your info Caught N The Act. I wish your blown ski hydro was not so far away. I'm not ready to travel that far yet(in ohio),but may have to. I'm still looking but not finding any in the mid west for sale. I would like to see some pic's of your blown ski hydro if possible.

Caught N the Act
    Thanks for your info Caught N The Act. I wish your blown ski hydro was not so far away. I'm not ready to travel that far yet(in ohio),but may have to. I'm still looking but not finding any in the mid west for sale. I would like to see some pic's of your blown ski hydro if possible.
    I'll send a few out ASAP.

bad influence
    Hey Bad Influence,
    How will dual rudders work with outboard cable steering?
    Caught N the Act 225
    couldn,t tell you,both mine have one long rod with tie rod ends on both ends for adjustment, i,v never seen cable steering on an outboard rudder hydro but i wouldn,t change a thing on mine except for a little nitro one of these years,,,,

Caught N the Act
    couldn,t tell you,both mine have one long rod with tie rod ends on both ends for adjustment, i,v never seen cable steering on an outboard rudder hydro but i wouldn,t change a thing on mine except for a little nitro one of these years,,,,
    Yah, most of the early Drag hydros were cable until around 1972, I believe.
    Nitro... You can't even get an Alcohol motor to run?
    Caught N the Act 225

bad influence
    Yah, most of the early Drag hydros were cable until around 1972, I believe.
    Nitro... You can't even get an Alcohol motor to run?
    Caught N the Act 225
    shit ,,,it ran all year, and where were you,how about you quit jerkin off and get that pile running before you waste another summer, and your dad could use a little help from time to time,as much time as you waste sittin at that computer you could be gettin something done,,,,,

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast