Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Did I mention LOW lake ?

riverracerx
    Glad my boat only drafts 16" (when standing still)

I love it thanks for the pics nothing like seeing dumb asses not paying attention learn a lesson way better then seeing the hurt someone. from not paying attention.

John.
    nice pics!

Todd969
    I love it thanks for the pics nothing like seeing dumb asses not paying attention learn a lesson way better then seeing the hurt someone. from not paying attention.
    I never used the word Dumbass, but I quickly remembered the moment a boat touches water many times the common sense stays in the tow vehicle.
    I just didn't understand how someone could see a stuck boat and continue to drive less than 50' away and get themselves stuck also. Thankfully NOONE was injured that we know of. The ski boat pictured bent the shaft, the others were able to push out or get towed out and drive away.

slowinhavasu
    Glad my boat only drafts 16" (when standing still)
    I'm thinking I have to be runnning 80+ to be at 12" , BUT DAM ....if i'm wrong it's gonna hurt.....

Mohave Vice
    Thanks for the Public Service Announcement Reminder. Almost been there and done that!! But not to this extreme.

just another payment
    Happens all the time, its at times like that, I am glad I own a jetboat

yopengo
    I went up to Topock on Sunday morning and it was very tricky heading up stream. Sea Tow was camped out about ½ mile from the mouth. Coming back it was much easier to see the line. Be very very careful…..

yopengo
    Real nice, making fun of others misfortune, what grade are you in, 7th? No wonder people don't like you.
    Nice tits.

shueman
    Gotta be careful/aware out there... Would be nice to see WARNING SIGNS at the ramps maybe...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast