Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: President Barack Obama

Blown 472
    You'd have a little credibility on those points had you not supported the President that created the deficits, (soon to be depression) and corporate bailouts that cost the first two trillion dollars in history. Your omission of these facts only illuminates what we already know... you're chomping at the bit to shuck responsibility and dispalce fault. Is there a smart Republican around here I can talk to? I ask only because, it really is going to take a nonpartisan solution to an overwhelmingly partisan problem created by ignorance, graft and cronyism.
    Oh no, they wont own up to putting that piece of shit in the white house.

centerhill condor
    Just so we're clear...You're gonna blame Bush for all the hard times, bad decisions, unintended consequences etc that we're gonna experience during PBO's term(s).
    Thank God you have "W"...otherwise you'd have to accept some responsibilty for your own circumstances....Will you do the same for PBO? or is it all gonna be rainbows, lollipops and sunshine?
    I think I'm beginning to get a handle on liberalism. All my problems are somebody else's fault...what about my successes? May I claim them or do I share them, as well?
    FDR and the national media blamed Hoover for 12 years! BC blamed GHWB for a while, too.
    Straight outta Homer Simpson's play book; "It was like that when I found it, I'm new here, Its (insert whippin' boy's name here) fault".
    I voted for "W" twice 'cause he was better than the alternatives. So did enough other people, including Supreme Court Justices, for him to win.
    And why would you wish a depression on the country? So your new boy can be the "golden one"? The economy is cyclic...deal with it!
    When the Rooskies invade their former satellites, will you and PBO stand on the sidelines cheering? When Venezuala uses Persian weapons to destabilize South/Central America will you and PBO blame Israel? or will you wring your hands and blame that SOB "W"? When the price of gas goes back up will you insist that PBO is in bed with the Arabs or was that just "W"?
    I wish PBO the very best of luck with smooth seas, sunny days, warm nights, and a strong crew.
    BTW, I've yet to read where any of ya'll are braggin' 'bout PBO and his new policies...is that 'cause you don't know of any? or 'cause he hasn't spoken them into existance? or 'cause its easier to bash the Bush!
    CC

Poster X
    Just so we're clear...You're gonna blame Bush for all the hard times, bad decisions, unintended consequences etc that we're gonna experience during PBO's term(s).
    Thank God you have "W"...otherwise you'd have to accept some responsibilty for your own circumstances....Will you do the same for PBO? or is it all gonna be rainbows, lollipops and sunshine?
    I think I'm beginning to get a handle on liberalism. All my problems are somebody else's fault...what about my successes? May I claim them or do I share them, as well?
    FDR and the national media blamed Hoover for 12 years! BC blamed GHWB for a while, too.
    Straight outta Homer Simpson's play book; "It was like that when I found it, I'm new here, Its (insert whippin' boy's name here) fault".
    I voted for "W" twice 'cause he was better than the alternatives. So did enough other people, including Supreme Court Justices, for him to win.
    And why would you wish a depression on the country? So your new boy can be the "golden one"? The economy is cyclic...deal with it!
    When the Rooskies invade their former satellites, will you and PBO stand on the sidelines cheering? When Venezuala uses Persian weapons to destabilize South/Central America will you and PBO blame Israel? or will you wring your hands and blame that SOB "W"? When the price of gas goes back up will you insist that PBO is in bed with the Arabs or was that just "W"?
    I wish PBO the very best of luck with smooth seas, sunny days, warm nights, and a strong crew.
    BTW, I've yet to read where any of ya'll are braggin' 'bout PBO and his new policies...is that 'cause you don't know of any? or 'cause he hasn't spoken them into existance? or 'cause its easier to bash the Bush!
    CC
    So it's none of Bushs' fault who has been president for the last 8 years and inherited the healthiest economy of modern times, and it's all Obamas fault... who's not even President yet??
    It is credible to critique a past administration. It's hilarious to watch someone critique an administration that's not even an administration yet.
    Umm... yep. You're a real credible guy.

donzi5150
    CC
    Um, you know, the, um, policies, um, I have are, um, what? oh yeah, they are, um, the opposite of what, um, President, um, Bush, said and, um, did.
    Barry

donzi5150
    So it's none of Bushs' fault who has been president for the last 8 years and inherited the healthiest economy of modern times, and it's all Obamas fault... who's not even President yet??
    It is credible to critique a past administration. It's hilarious to watch someone critique an administration that's not even an administration yet.
    Umm... yep. You're a real credible guy.
    Bush inherited a recession and had 52 months of continuous growth...unemployment was at some of the lowest ever and Barney Frank had some of the lowest interest rates that unfortunately Bush went along with some..........X, I think someone lit your bag on fire by someones door and they have Shit all over their foot!:jawdrop:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234