Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: How he won

Knotbad
    Sums the whole process up very well;
    http://www.commondreams.org/view/2008/11/05-0

thatguy
    I took the liberty of summarizing it for you!
    "Pandering, voter influencing, and deception."
    Your welcome!

centerhill condor
    the brilliance of Obama's political identity is a blank slate. His voters where able to put their views on him for their convenience...since there is no record to contradict.
    This will be the "change" everybody seeks.
    CC

Blown 472
    I took the liberty of summarizing it for you!
    "Pandering, voter influencing, and deception."
    Your welcome!
    It is great the repulicans are such a pure and honest group.

thatguy
    It is great the repulicans are such a pure and honest group.
    I never said they were.
    It sounds like you are agreeing with my analysis, and basically saying he is justified since republicans are dishonest also?
    Thank you for validating my opinion.

1978 Rogers
    Have you seen the latest story on Yahoo, "Liberals Voice Concerns"? It sounds like Obama isn't going to be keeping all the promises he made before the election. Its great how once in office, campaign promises become history. LOL. Wasn't the saying "Time for Change"?
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/politico/200...politico/16292

Blown 472
    I never said they were.
    It sounds like you are agreeing with my analysis, and basically saying he is justified since republicans are dishonest also?
    Thank you for validating my opinion.
    They are all dishonest and dont give a **** about the people that put them in office.

thatguy
    They are all dishonest and dont give a **** about the people that put them in office.
    AT last! We find common ground.
    Although, I am of the opinion that Obama took it to a whole new level.
    Reagan DID care, a lot. And believe it or not, so did GB IMO. He just didn't know how to implement it.

donzi5150
    Copied from the affidavit for arrrest:
    ROD BLAGOJEVICH asked what he can get from the President-elect
    for the Senate seat. ROD BLAGOJEVICH stated that Governor General Counsel believes
    the President-elect can get ROD BLAGOJEVICH’s wife on paid corporate boards in
    exchange for naming the President-elect’s pick to the Senate. Governor General Counsel
    asked, “can [the President-elect] help in the private sector. . . where it wouldn’t be tied to
    him? . . .I mean, so it wouldn’t necessarily look like one for the other.”
    No here is my question....Why does the council and Governor so openly assume that Obama will do this? Could it be that Obama is from this corrupt political system and there is precedent in the past of his involvement in Pay to Play Politics in Illinois.........Rezko is named through out this document.....Obama gave millions to Ayers programs......Wife got on boards and was given high paying jobs because of her husband.....does any one see a pattern? I also heard that there are rumblings in the Chicago media that there are direct connections to Obama.......we will see.......

Blown 472
    Copied from the affidavit for arrrest:
    ROD BLAGOJEVICH asked what he can get from the President-elect
    for the Senate seat. ROD BLAGOJEVICH stated that Governor General Counsel believes
    the President-elect can get ROD BLAGOJEVICH’s wife on paid corporate boards in
    exchange for naming the President-elect’s pick to the Senate. Governor General Counsel
    asked, “can [the President-elect] help in the private sector. . . where it wouldn’t be tied to
    him? . . .I mean, so it wouldn’t necessarily look like one for the other.”
    No here is my question....Why does the council and Governor so openly assume that Obama will do this? Could it be that Obama is from this corrupt political system and there is precedent in the past of his involvement in Pay to Play Politics in Illinois.........Rezko is named through out this document.....Obama gave millions to Ayers programs......Wife got on boards and was given high paying jobs because of her husband.....does any one see a pattern? I also heard that there are rumblings in the Chicago media that there are direct connections to Obama.......we will see.......
    Does it really matter? israel is pulling his puppet strings just like they did with gdumbya.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast