Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ilmor 625

USCFAN
    Anyone purchased this motor in there boat lately? And if so what did the upgrade cost?

Brewzed
    my buddy just put one in his Advantage Party Cat. Thing is pretty sweet and sounds amazing. Comes with the Teague Plantnum drive if you get the package. I put a 525 Merc in mine and his was 12K more then my 525 upgrade. I can't remember what my upgrade was to do the math.

me4drvr
    I'm the buddy and I paid an extra 35k for the upgrade, but the party cat does 80 out of the box, so I can only imagine what it will do once we start getting things dialed in. Purrrrrs like a kitten.

RiverOtter
    Anyone purchased this motor in there boat lately? And if so what did the upgrade cost?
    Nashvillebound has one in his Magic Deckboat.

Cole Trickle
    Nashvillebound has one in his Magic Deckboat.
    For some reason I think he has the standard version not the 625?

NashvilleBound
    Huh? ME STANDARD VERSION???? Uh, no. Its the 625 thank you. I am talking to Hennessey about a little upgrade too now that CF has his Howard Bullet here.....

Cole Trickle
    Huh? ME STANDARD VERSION???? Uh, no. Its the 625 thank you. I am talking to Hennessey about a little upgrade too now that CF has his Howard Bullet here.....
    I guess we now know the answer to that question
    For some reason I remembered you being the first with the Ilmor in a deck and thought the 625 came out after you had yours...
    My buddy just ordered the exact same package(28 Magic 625/Teague)
    What kind of speeds are you seeing once you tightend all the bolts and dialed it in? :crossx:

me4drvr
    Nashiville.... Upgrades??? Please divulge. I'd like to get 90 out of mine, I don't think that's too much to ask for.

Cole Trickle
    Words of advise...
    Be very careful of Hennessey. He has been pretty succesful jacking the Viper crowd for big money.(His stuff usually works good but I wouldn't give him a dime if he was the last tuner on earth )

H20 Toie
    No be VERY careful of Hennessey. If you pay him anything up front consider it gone. and do not leave your boat at his shop.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast