Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone in the market for a new boat?

Mandelon
    Just curious...
    So much talk about how the industry is getting stupid slow. I wondered how many folks are even looking at buying new...
    I used to think about moving up, but with the stock market down and real estate down, I am not feeling very wealthy anymore... At least gas prices are down.
    Anyone seriously looking for a new ride or even an upper end used boat?

HalletDave
    Just curious...
    So much talk about how the industry is getting stupid slow. I wondered how many folks are even looking at buying new...
    I used to think about moving up, but with the stock market down and real estate down, I am not feeling very wealthy anymore... At least gas prices are down.
    Anyone seriously looking for a new ride or even an upper end used boat?
    :idea
    NOPE

riverracerx
    Nope, I already bought one this year.

jasonwtc
    if i could sell mine for a halfway descent price i would buy a newer used boat for sure

andy01
    if i could sell mine for a halfway descent price i would buy a newer used boat for sure
    That's it. Everybody has trades right now or a boat for sale. Most builders are not selling enough new boats to carry a heavy used boat inventory. There are a ton of buyers out there, they just all have trades. I am still very busy with used boat sales but I could double or triple the boats sold if I could take trades on everyone.
    Andy

John.
    yeah, i really want to buy a new boat. i want a brand new boat. but, i can't order it until i get the current one sold. and there has been zero interest in it for months now.

jasonwtc
    yeah, i really want to buy a new boat. i want a brand new boat. but, i can't order it until i get the current one sold. and there has been zero interest in it for months now.
    there is only interest if you sell it for way to cheap then it is really not worth selling

grads2112
    I was thinking of buying a Skater or MTI but I can't sell mine either. http://smiliesftw.com/x/msn_005.gif (http://smiliesftw.com)

HDF WATERDOG
    Been thinking of the new Eliminator Deck boat. I like it a lot. Good price and all. Would have to sell mine first and I'm not willing to give it away. I might not even go to the L.A. Boat Show. I really don't want to see how bad it is or have a bunch of salesman telling me how good it is.

justfloatn
    I think about it then remember I work in the new construction industry and wuss out. And I also have a boat to sell first.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast