Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Parts for 496 HO

MPH
    Sorry I didn't get back to you on that shipping price. As soon as I find out I will let you know. Been busy looking at boats.

Beer-30
    Sorry I didn't get back to you on that shipping price. As soon as I find out I will let you know. Been busy looking at boats.
    No problem. Like I said, if you are OK waiting until after end of the year, we should be able to get'er done. I know UPS and such will ship pallets and such to be picked up at their location. As in, as long as the shipper can get it lifted onto the truck or onto their dock, they will get it to their dock on the receiving end - to be picked up by receiver. This would be fine, as I could just back the pickup up to their dock and get the pallet.
    Probably alot to ask right now as Xmas is gearing up. After first of the year it should be pretty easy to get done.
    Later.

MPH
    After the 1st of the year will work for me. Have a great Xmas.

MPH
    No problem. Like I said, if you are OK waiting until after end of the year, we should be able to get'er done. I know UPS and such will ship pallets and such to be picked up at their location. As in, as long as the shipper can get it lifted onto the truck or onto their dock, they will get it to their dock on the receiving end - to be picked up by receiver. This would be fine, as I could just back the pickup up to their dock and get the pallet.
    Probably alot to ask right now as Xmas is gearing up. After first of the year it should be pretty easy to get done.
    Later.
    If you are still interested in the parts, I have some numbers for UPS shipping. Let me know.

Beer-30
    If you are still interested in the parts, I have some numbers for UPS shipping. Let me know.
    My father has had some heavy items shipped before and he said there was like a $75 minimum. I was figuring $100 or so. Still interested. Let me know what the shipping quote is and let's see if we can round to a nice "shipped" figure.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12