Thread: Any old timer's still around.....

fat rat
    Whats everyone been up to?
    For me just looking to get thorough this winter...... and it been cold so far.
    The wifey got me working on some home projects.....that helps pass the time.
    We gonna see any big motor's come spring?:sqeyes:

Cowboys Toy
    Fat Rat,
    I am working hard up here in Cecil County Maryland trying to get a Vdrive built for next season on the susquehanna river. I will be working all winter to get her together and yes I have a honey-do list as well, but guess what it will have to wait, I think my wife is about to move my bed and belongings to the shop. The boat is a 1985 Rick Bitz and with a new blown 540/1100hp. Their is a small pic under V-Drives "Shaft Log Help". If you get up this way this winter stop in Dale Simpkins (410-642-6904). We meet a couple of years ago out at the flats off Harve De Grace I had a youngblood jet.

fat rat
    WOW.....cool looking ride you got there, you comming to Anna this comming summer?
    http://***boat.com/forums/attachment...8&d=1226946442

Cowboys Toy
    Rat,
    I am planning to come to anna this year if I get everything done and checked out before then. I will probablly call Bob Bartram in Port Deposit to see if he wants to come with me since he had sold his jet to someone down there in VA. Hopefully we will see you there.

fat rat
    Don't forget the Frosty Ball in Feburary, it'll probally be held in Alantic City this year. This is where we do all the planning for the Beast Of The East......it's always a good time and give you a chance to meet and greet some of the people.

sunkisst
    Do I qualify???OLD TIMER...HUH???I havent voted...Doesnt matter where as long as its in Fairfax County!!!Not Gonna happen....Just waiting on the bottom line. See you there.

fat rat
    Do I qualify???OLD TIMER...HUH???I havent voted...Doesnt matter where as long as its in Fairfax County!!!Not Gonna happen....Just waiting on the bottom line. See you there.
    You definitly qualify as an Old Timer............see you there!

737jetmech
    Fat Rat,
    I am working hard up here in Cecil County Maryland trying to get a Vdrive built for next season on the susquehanna river. I will be working all winter to get her together and yes I have a honey-do list as well, but guess what it will have to wait, I think my wife is about to move my bed and belongings to the shop. The boat is a 1985 Rick Bitz and with a new blown 540/1100hp. Their is a small pic under V-Drives "Shaft Log Help". If you get up this way this winter stop in Dale Simpkins (410-642-6904). We meet a couple of years ago out at the flats off Harve De Grace I had a youngblood jet.
    I have seen Dales boat in person ... paint , engine , all top notch ! Looking forward to seeing it completed . Post some more pics when you can Dale and welcome to the site.
    Bob