Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: remember when there would be over 100 of us on here?

mrswetdream75
    I remember when there would be so much going on in here. That you had to look two times a day to keep up. Now wow there is two on here at a time.

You won't even see that many people on the more popular sites.... Even things for free , have a down trend lately.

Hal
    There is 67 on RDs place and 283 on Performance boats right now, so things are not slow everywhere.

grads2112
    Yes I remember those days.....100 people on line, 50 of which actually owned boats which out out of those 50 only 10 wanted to talk about them. Much better now.

squirt'nmyload
    i don't frequent the sites as much, i have no choice at performance boats.com since i'm banned from there. :notam: i see that your in brookville. PA i assumme? i've been through there many of times. my family has a cabin in cook forest near the clarion river.

thatguy
    i don't frequent the sites as much, i have no choice at performance boats.com since i'm banned from there. :notam: i see that your in brookville. PA i assumme? i've been through there many of times. my family has a cabin in cook forest near the clarion river.
    Why were you banned?

All IN
    I'm the only one on right now.
    Where did everybody go????

1978 Rogers
    It just isn't the same after the take over. Just Jets is where I used to hang out. After the take over we all went to Performance. I think a lot felt alienated. I even let my subscription run out. Being an older jet boat owner, don't care much for all the adds and plugs for new stuff. Didn't care much for the editor either. I wonder how the magizine will do with boat builders closing doors. For us, Powere Boats NW closed doors a couple months ago. They had a full page add in HB mag.

JetBoatRich
    another remember when thread...................
    Yes a lot less people around now a days

riverracerx
    Checking in! WooHoo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast