Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where is Todd969 ?????

Prowler
    Anyone heard from the guy ?

Throttle
    on his way to mexico with "owner of ***boat" for some corona's?

carreraelite
    So...What's The Rest Of The Story....:idea:

Prowler
    Do you think that jackass Grads and later is with them ?

Prowler
    Hello.......Todd.........you out there, you have been the king of this ship and a good captain will always remain with his ship while its going down to the pits of hell, you are needed in this crisis but we can't find you ????

Wet Dream
    Hello.......Todd.........you out there, you have been the king of this ship and a good captain will always remain with his ship while its going down to the pits of hell, you are needed in this crisis but we can't find you ????
    Crisis? What the hell is the crisis? We're not in a crisis, HB is. Why do we NEED him? All we need is our photos, that's it.

Prowler
    where are you Todd ?.....i find it ironic that you make a disappering act again when you know full well of what is going on, this high lights your character.

vmjtc3
    I think maybe you are thinking he ran this website. Not the case, Todd did some web design for them and I believe he also worked some sort of sales position for them. Prowler I think you have the wrong guy. Todd is a stand up guy who has limited involvement with hot boat. Next time I see him I will tell him you are concerned with his well being . Not that he will likely give a **** :idea:

Prowler
    Just ironic that he hasn't posted up any pics or even muttered a word of his goings on a daily basis like he use to, he used to run this sight and now you can't find him !!.....hhmmm....i wonder why, Todd had alot more afiliation (sp) with H.B. then you all think.....................just ironic is all.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast