Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Goodbye ***boat

INFINITEJJ
    Goodbye ***boat,
    time to go crawl into the cyber corner and die in peace.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    Hey, at least you got a damm nice dog out of it I hope

twocents
    It looks like a lot of people are anxiously awaiting the demise of this website. After almost 141,000 threads, over 2.6 million posts and more than 21,00 registered members you'd think that maybe just a couple of folks would have something nice to say, but i guess not. Probably no reason to prolong the inevitable -- one parting thought -- just remember, last person left, please turn out the lights and lock the door behind you. Goodbye.

JetBoatRich
    It looks like a lot of people are anxiously awaiting the demise of this website. After almost 141,000 threads, over 2.6 million posts and more than 21,00 registered members you'd think that maybe just a couple of folks would have something nice to say, but i guess not. Probably no reason to prolong the inevitable -- one parting thought -- just remember, last person left, please turn out the lights and lock the door behind you. Goodbye.
    Nice summary:jawdrop:

Throttle
    there have been some good things said...

nautibouy70
    Come on guys, dont lose hope yet. If we all leave HB, then there will be NO MORE HB. Ya I've heard that alot of people arent getting their issues and are not satisfied with its content, which does suck, but with enough complaint letters or e-mails to the editor in chief, I think we CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
    If HB is going belly up, then mabey the EIC can ask for a bailout like LARRY FLYNT.
    NOTE: TO THE "EDITOR IN CHIEF" I cancelled my subcription because there was too many ads and I dont GIVE A SHIT on how your damm test drive went. YOU NEED TO CATER TO THE ONES THAT SUPPORT YOU OTHERWISE YOU WILL HAVE NO MORE SUPPORT! IN THE END YOU WILL LOSE!!!
    RIVER RAT FOREVER!!! FLATBOTTOMS RULE!!! NOTHIN FASTER THAN A FLAT!!!

nautibouy70
    Come on guys, dont lose hope yet. If we all leave HB, then there will be NO MORE HB. Ya I've heard that alot of people arent getting their issues and are not satisfied with its content, which does suck, but with enough complaint letters or e-mails to the editor in chief, I think we CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
    If HB is going belly up, then mabey the EIC can ask for a bailout like LARRY FLYNT.
    NOTE: TO THE "EDITOR IN CHIEF" I cancelled my subcription because there was too many ads and I dont GIVE A SHIT on how your damm test drive went. YOU NEED TO CATER TO THE ONES THAT SUPPORT YOU OTHERWISE YOU WILL HAVE NO MORE SUPPORT! IN THE END YOU WILL LOSE!!!
    RIVER RAT FOREVER!!! FLATBOTTOMS RULE!!! NOTHIN FASTER THAN A FLAT!!!

lawbreaker2
    Readly do hate to see it go, ***boat has been around for years(the mag) I have many copys I also miss tailgate too. Truck'n ws doing good till they stoped puting boat in there mag. I was realy enjoying that.

JetBoatRich
    Still going

1978 Rogers
    It will be a shame to see it go. I met a lot of good people here, got tons of advice, bought some parts from other members, found out a lot about Rogers Custome Boats, etc.
    And one last time, can I start/run my jet boat out of the water on its trailer?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast