Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Goodbye ***boat

RVR SWEEP
    No January issue,phones shut down,but this site is still running.Looks like something in the works.No idea what the deal was,possibly Larry Flynt gets it back and will publish again if he thinks will be good for him.

Shreve"T"
    One last post of GOOD BYE!!!!!!

No January issue,phones shut down,but this site is still running.Looks like something in the works.No idea what the deal was,possibly Larry Flynt gets it back and will publish again if he thinks will be good for him.
    was he not in Washington DC asking for some bail out $$$ ?

nautibouy70
    Wolf, Cave, After some seroius contemplation I've come to the realization that ya mabey its time to move on. So with that in mind I'll be joining you shortly. Sorry for the lack of contributions on my part. Now that the jealous ex-wife (who hated my boat) is gone and the kids have grown up (out of my hair) I'm more able to pursue my own interests, boats, girls, parties, etc...
    Just to keep you informed, I sent a nasty letter to the administrator last night, and today they have disabled the option for direct contact. I wonder whats up with that? Hey Wolf, thanks for the insight, my friends and I used to hang out at a local night club then it came under new management, jacked up prices, and lousy service. So we all moved to a new spot. I Get it now just didnt realize how bad it was here. Too bad. See you on the other side! NAUTIBOUY70

nautibouy70
    was he not in Washington DC asking for some bail out $$$ ?
    Yes he was along with the Ceo of Girls Gone Wild!

gigamurph
    I have my personal opinion of what drug this site down. And, while it was the HB staff that shut it down, it was not them that was the impedous of this downfall. And don't bother askin' me for an explanation 'cause if you haven't figured it out yet then my explanation would be wasted. That and I refuse to spend what could be the last moments of a "good thing f*cked up" on BS negative rhetoric. Besides; it's all been said before and fell on deaf ears.

yopengo
    R.I.P.:chi:

HDF WATERDOG
    I have my personal opinion of what drug this site down. And, while it was the HB staff that shut it down, it was not them that was the impedous of this downfall. And don't bother askin' me for an explanation 'cause if you haven't figured it out yet then my explanation would be wasted. That and I refuse to spend what could be the last moments of a "good thing f*cked up" on BS negative rhetoric. Besides; it's all been said before and fell on deaf ears.
    All these years and you finally set on your opinion. That might be a first for you. In my opinion they just forgot they're roots. Just look at the nane, "Hot Boat". Kind of says it all. Look at the covers and say I just got to buy that. Always a beautiful boat with a beautiful model too. Mostly something that many could afford and build in the garage with a bit of help from the tech area's. All could pick and choose and stay with-in a budget. Always gave the customer something to yearn for. An I've got'ta get that for my boat thing. A far cry to seeing a million dollar Eliminator on the cover that I'll never own. As somebody stated in another post, yes they economy has effected the industry as a whole. If Hot Boat had stuck to there roots, they probably wouldn't have been effected. Everybody has a dream and dreams never die. Rant over, blame it on da Gig.

BrettDawg
    This was the first website that I ever frequented.I learned a lot about the computer alone just by visiting HB.Met a lot of folks here too.I may even add,Brett Bayne photographed my boat,and did a 4 page peice on it back a few years ago.Hate to see it end this way...RIP Hot Boat.
    I had fun shooting that. Nice little boat. Hope to see you again in the next life.

Mod VP
    I had fun shooting that. Nice little boat. Hope to see you again in the next life.
    Thanks for the pics and article on my boat also Brett,it was nice meeting you at Classic Boat Beach Bash.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast