Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Attention ***boat Magazine Owners/editors

TIMINATOR
    I WOULD LIKE SOME CONTACT! ALL E-MAILS, VOICEMAILS, FAXES HAVE BEEN IGNORED! CONTACT ME BY: PHONE ,FAX, E-MAIL! TIMINATOR aka; TIMM 623-877-8553

Mandelon
    So I am guessing they still aren't answering the phone....even Morgan doesn't reply to emails?

wolf
    I hear they've been locked out of the building.....just rumour though.

HDF WATERDOG
    Rumour has it that have been locked for a while now. Hear a Rumour just last night that the big truck was repo'd. Nothing said about the trailer. Keep in mind Rumour, I know nothing. Good source though.

Jordy
    even Morgan doesn't reply to emails?
    Only emails from Dave.

Make it a Double
    and to be driving that black car after some of the things that went on in it??? That's the best joke of all, hell, I wouldn't even get in it again...
    Fat Fu-K Just got off the phone with JoAnn. Yes she takes my calls. I know for a fact she will have nothing to do with you. We all talk about what a total loser you are. Makes getting together as a family fun again.
    Nothing went on in the Benz as she could only stand to be around your fat ass if she was fall down drunk. Do you really think that texting her love songs and begging will get her back. Like I told you before you are welcome to her. It will never happen. It appears her chubby chasing days are over. Just grab you Jelly tits and mini weiner and move on.
    You are really hitting bottom. Looking forward to not hearing from you when you are in jail. What is the start of your trial date. I know it is Feb something. Good luck getting a job when you get out with no DL. of course you will be good at blowing into a tube at that point.
    Let me know when you need some change in your canteen account at the jail. You will want to be able to buy your new boyfriend a snickers bar.
    Mod's sorry about this response but if you look at Donalds sig you will understand.

topless
    and to be driving that black car after some of the things that went on in it??? That's the best joke of all, hell, I wouldn't even get in it again...
    Fat Fu-K Just got off the phone with JoAnn. Yes she takes my calls. I know for afact she will have nothing to do with you. We all joke about what a loser you are. Makes family time fun.
    She is not impressed with your comments. Nothing went on in the Benz as she could only stand to be around your fat ass if she was fall down drunk.
    You are really hitting bottom. Let me know when you need some change in your canteen account at the jail. You will want to be able to buy your new boyfriend a snickers bar. Where are you going to air your dirty laundry when this site is shut down? I believe the other 2 sites are pretty tired of this BS already. Everyone knows Jordy got a DUI. Big wow, many people have and many people have also beat thier wives. Jordy's biggest mistake was being a shoulder to cry on. Do you really make family fun time talking shit about other people??? I think maybe that might have been where the marraige took a turn for the worse. Try something constructive next time and you won't be in the boat you're in now. Good luck with that.

Make it a Double
    Where are you going to air your dirty laundry when this site is shut down? I believe the other 2 sites are pretty tired of this BS already. Everyone knows Jordy got a DUI. Big wow, many people have and many people have also beat thier wives. Jordy's biggest mistake was being a shoulder to cry on. Do you really make family fun time talking shit about other people??? I think maybe that might have been where the marraige took a turn for the worse. Try something constructive next time and you won't be in the boat you're in now. Good luck with that.
    I know you are an expert on relationships. Donald is an ass that took advantage of a sick woman. I agree with you on the DUI other than Donald always picks on others that have gotten them. He also made a BIG point of the DV charge on me that whent no where. If you had a previous conviction would you pickon others? I think not.
    Yes we have made fun of what a loser Donald is. My ex is really embarrased about what she did. She is feeling much better now.
    As far as the situation I am in. My situation is great. I actually have never been happier. I have no problems with my ex. Just with Donald.

AZJD
    As far as the situation I am in. My situation is great. I actually have never been happier. I have no problems with my ex. Just with Donald.
    Well you do own a Kachina too.:jawdrop:

Make it a Double
    Well you do own a Kachina too.:jawdrop:
    I do. How is the Warlock running for you?:jawdrop:
    BTW have fun folks. I am done for the night.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast