Thread: Hey Hollywood??????????

Jet Hydro
    So where did it go and why is it gone?

Raskal

Jet Hydro
    You know I got to thinking that this is your web site and you have the right to run it anyway you want and if that means letting people like HBjet start topic`s just to start shit with Chet or anyone else and then you take a topic down that is important to as many people as it was, will with the exception of (One) the head groupie (HBjet) than it`s ok. We have the right to support our friends and family that are fighting for your right to protest. You can hide behind your Hollywood life styles all you want, but in the real world where people work with their hands and not a desk, people are showing their real color (Blood Red) It`s a shame you wouldn't take a bullet for the same people that are taking them for YOU!
    Over on www.Dragboatracing.com you sure don't see any of this anti American crap going on.

Windy
    Slowy,
    ***boat just moved it to the appropiate location...in the Sandbar...dude chill.

Jet Hydro
    I dont know how that is more of an appropiate location but at least it`s still up
    I would say that every part of this forum would have been more of an appropiate location!
    Never the less the FLAG still fly`s