Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: DID HBJET

565edge
    So did hbjet set any speed records this weekend at cbba?How did the new bottom work?Was it worth the money?

HBjet
    565edge:
    So did hbjet set any speed records this weekend at cbba?How did the new bottom work?Was it worth the money? Well, with full tanks of gas, and 2 peeps on board, full cooler, and anchor, we where running 92mph in 127 degree heat. I wonder what it would run with a light load, one person, and the air temp around 70 degrees?
    As for the bottom work, that was probably one of the best investments ever. Just crusing around 3500-4000rpm it ran smooth and flat. No bouncing on the glassy water. It really frees up the boat at any speed
    HBjet
    [ August 11, 2003, 03:21 PM: Message edited by: HBjet ]

Hotcrusader76
    HBjet:
    565edge:
    So did hbjet set any speed records this weekend at cbba?How did the new bottom work?Was it worth the money? Well, with full tanks of gas, and 2 peeps on board, full cooler, and anchor, we where running 92mph in 127 degree heat. I wonder what it would run with a light load, one person, and the air temp around 70 degrees?
    As for the bottom work, that was probably one of the best investments ever. Just crusing around 3500-4000rpm it ran smooth and flat. No bouncing on the glassy water. It really frees up the boat at any speed
    HBjet Not to mention myself, my cup-cake and my ice-chest as well were onboard that sled.
    For a boat with four people, two ice-chests, 3 gallons of some extra water from a bow-plunge, the boat ran extremely strong!
    More to follow...

UBFJ #454
    Jeff does do good work doesn't he.

cyclone
    I know he passed my ass once this weekend. hopefully that wont happen again!

Hey Ty- it was nice meeting you finally. Sorry about your boat breaking. Hope you get it fixed up and back on the water asap. Your motor looked freaking cool with all the powdercoating on it.

G-String_Jaime
    Diddo Mike.
    I had a killer time despite the boat issues. We'll be a Fox's or Big River on Labor Day. Hope to run agaist ya there once she's properly dialed in wink .

Hotcrusader76
    Sorry Mike. That's Jaime's log in...LMAO...
    Roll playing at it's best.

cyclone
    now that was funny. for a second i thought a had a match race against your girl! lol

Windy
    Mike and Randys poor beaten down trailers are going to be neglected another winter I see. You boys sure got your priorities straight
    MissHBjet

cyclone
    guess i'll just have to keep welding up the old one every time it breaks since it falls way behind chicks, beer and fast boats on my list of priorities.

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast