Thread: where to buy pump wedge?

ryantparks
    Where is a good place to buy a pump wedge for a Legend pump? Online or what, Im in South Orange County. I would be interested in buying a used 1 from somebody if they are looking to get rid of 1. Is the biggest a 8 degree? Thanks, Ryan
    02 Ultra Stealth 502ci

Infomaniac
    I have one. It was on a dominator. i do not know if it will work, someone else will have to speak up about that. PM with offer.

disco_charger
    Yes, it will work on a Legend....8 degrees, woa cowboy, start small and work up. Remember a long droop is only like 4 degrees. If your looking to make that kind of big change, perhaps you should start with a droop and work from there?
    Disco

ryantparks
    I was going for the more economical approach 1st to see if I really like it and to see if my boat does any bouncing w/it. So is a long droop 4 and a short droop 8 degrees? I have a hydraulic place diverter already but its just not big enough!

HBjet
    since your in Orange County.....I know MPD in Costa Mesa has wedges. There not that expensive.
    HBjet

HBjet
    You can also get them from Tom Papp and Greg Shoemaker!
    HBjet

MikeF
    Where are you at in RSM? I work over here @ the Nissan dealer. I can bring a 4 deg wedge from home and drop by and check out if it will fit.....and check out your ride.

ryantparks
    I normally keep it in Bullhead but now the motor is at GS marine getting a new head put on under warrantee so I dont have it at my house now. I live across the street from the Jiffy Lube on Empressa. Im thinking of a steeper degree though. Any thoughts

MikeF
    R, When you go to pick up your boat you can ask GS if it will fit and buy one from him idea . smile_sp
    Then there is always the happy to help you people over @ MPD wink !

77charger
    i bought one from gs marine years ago i tried a 3 degree and it helped.but dont to far with one start at 3 and decide from there.You dont want to get an unwanted porpoise