Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Bronze Impeller ?

ChetCapoli
    Hustler:
    [QUOTE]Again Chet you are so far off it's not even funny. Ok hustler...if you must get involved, explain it to me?? I gather this is a reliablity issue with these parts. This is why HB and his buds(like you?) constantly bring this up. Well, i havent had any problems with a pretty good amount of power...so what gives??
    I'll say it again HB, what kind of boat did that broken inducer come out of?? Did it suck up a rock....did it destroy the rest of the pump...did it get warrentied.....???? WHAT IS THE DEAL????
    Can everyone quit quoting all the time to make this thread so long...PLEASE!
    CHET
    P.S. Hey thick-in-the-pockets andy(mind i call you that? ) Yeap...you can beat me....and should...beat...me and most anyone....WITH THAT KIND OF MONEY INVESTED. GOD BLESS YA!! What's 25 here or there(THOUSAND THAT IS) right? LMAO!!! BTW, what happened to that $50grand rocket you had...have???? Did you plant flowers in it in your yard or something? I bet you work for the VASALENE company dont ya???
    [ February 16, 2003, 07:34 AM: Message edited by: ChetCapoli ]

andy01
    Chet I like the planter idea, never thought of that! Sold it to a gentelman right when I ordered my DCB. He was very happy with the first couple of runs...................
    Andy

Jake W
    Not to make any one mad but Aggressor does not make their own inducer it is bought then sold through them.I am pretty sure.Persision something or other makes them.I could be wrong I have been wrong befor.Another thing that some people do not under stand is that Aggressors suction peace is wider and can let more water in so I understand.I am not trying to defend Aggressor just trying to give some info.Like I said befor it is all about who you ask.And some ones B might not bee some ones elses B.Tell you one thing I have seen is for one Aggressor Droop look very nice and others look like shit.Expline that Dave?Jake

HBjet
    Chet, do you need some help posting the photos? Let me know and I'll get them up here for you.
    HBjet

HammerDown
    HBJet...your a pisser...and your Bow ornaments get a big thumbs up!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910