Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Bronze Impeller ?

ChetCapoli
    9 miles an hour and 400rpms less???? I've gotta see this one for sure...make sure you post that result when you get it. Something sounds off to begin with.
    Yes, jw i think aggressor has a better warranty than berkeley.
    CHET

MAXIMUS
    revndave:
    I JUST GOT A LEGEND A/B FROM JACK TO BRING RPMS DOWN.WITH AGGRESSOR I RAN 91 AT 7000RPM.JACK SAID SHOULD RUN OVER A 100 AT 6400 TO 6600.FIRST I HAVE TO GET BLOCK REPAIRED.PIN HOLE IN 1 . Way to go dave. I hope it works out for you. Jack is a big help!!!! I am running his "a" at anywhere from 6000 to 6300 depending on weather conditions & it works very well. Good drivability etc... Let me know how it goes!

HBjet
    Eating Popcorn! Enjoying the thread!

Taylorman
    Hey HB, what kind of pump and parts are you running? Ive never seen you boat on the trailer or pictures of the pump. How about posting some. Come to think of it, ive never seen Chets boat either. Does he even have a boat?

HBjet
    Taylorman:
    Hey HB, what kind of pump and parts are you running? Ive never seen you boat on the trailer or pictures of the pump. How about posting some. Come to think of it, ive never seen Chets boat either. Does he even have a boat? As of right now, I don't have a complete pump. What I had was a Berk JC with a little detail from MPD and a Legend Impeller "B" detailed also by MPD. I also have a manual PlaceD. and a ride plate. Right now my pump is at MPD and the JC bowl is already converted to a JG and I'm adding a Droop as well as a Cav. Reducer which will also be detailed!
    Here is my pump 2 years ago when the water went down and we where all to busy drinking so we (I) forgot to let the boat out.
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Forum_Graphic_Depot/DSCN2561.JPG[/img]
    HBjet

RR1/001
    HBjet pass the Popcorn please.

HBjet
    Here's Chet's lovely speed demon!
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Forum_Graphic_Depot/boat112.JPG[/img]
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Forum_Graphic_Depot/boat26.JPG[/img]
    HBjet
    [ February 12, 2003, 03:28 PM: Message edited by: HBjet ]

cyclone
    those are some gigantic strakes ya got running to the edge of the boat there Chet. How does she run?

Jake W
    Maximus the boat I have is a 77 bubbledeck Tahiti 18 feet the bottom is real smiler to a Rogers bubbledeck.The strakes stop just past the helm and the very inside bottom two stop befor the intake.On my Kachina they go past the intake(the two in the center.What kind of loader ? It is ramped up to the top of the imp open center?All the demintions you asked for I have no clue.I guess when I said custom I should have said an open top loader from MPD.Jack said it is the one that workes better in smooth water.So I am asuming there are two like this MPD makes and one workes better in rough water.And Chet it was Jack that told me that there is not much you can do to clean up a Legend imp and I am pretty sure he would know more on the subject than you ,unless you detail bowls and impellers for race boats like he does.HBjet can you post some pics of the C to split bowl conversion when you get it back since that is the better flowing bowl I would like to see how long it ends up being.Jake

Taylorman
    MY MY, Mr. Capoli doen't have much to say when he is in the hotseat does he. Still waiting on those pictures.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast