Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Bronze Impeller ?

MikeF
    ChetCapoli:
    Something sounds off to begin with. CHET I agree CC! wink

ChetCapoli
    Leave it to Hb to lite a fire under my ass...gotta find me a couple more pics. argue I wonder if that graemlin right there is specifically for us HB. What do ya think?
    Not sure if the strakes need to be less angled there cyclone...she runs on rails at 87 but i need to get that nose up...rides too flat. Contary to that "bottom guru" hbjet assumption of an unstable ride.
    Looks like a little more is done to that rocket of yours HB....maybe catch me(and slowy) now?? Should have bought the inducer thats billet and forget paying extra for detail that is already done. wink
    CHET
    CHET

RR1/001
    ChetCapoli:
    maybe catch me(and slowy) now?? wink
    CHET
    CHET Chet he`ll never catch up with me!

jweeks123
    ChetCapoli:
    Yes, jw i think aggressor has a better warranty than berkeley.
    CHET ok. this is a little clearer than what you said about berk or legend not replacing a broken part.
    there seems to be a certain passion in your praise/defense of your favorite jet parts, chet. almost more than one would expect from a paying customer. maybe more like what would be expected from someone in the business of selling the parts. are you truely who you claim to be, or are you promoting a business coneection?
    on the other hand, a news item from years ago comes to mind. when the floundering Harley Davidson company was purchased by the current owners, a newsperson asked the new president why he thought they would succeed. the pres replied, how can you not suceed when your customers tatoo the name of your product on their bodies!
    chet, can you post some pics of yur tatoos!

jw

revndave
    MAXIMUS
    TRYING TO GET MOTOR BACK TOGETHER.(PIN HOLE IN 1).
    WANT TO SEE WANT NEW IMPELLER DOES.ALSO WE GOT TO MEET UP AT BBSP IN APRIL FOR INJECTION CLINIC.SEE YA

HBjet
    jweeks123:
    chet, can you post some pics of yur tatoos!Now that's funny!

ChetCapoli
    jweeks123:
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by ChetCapoli:
    there seems to be a certain passion in your praise/defense of your favorite jet parts, chet.
    jw Well jw, being that i build modified big/small block race motors as a part time thing....you would/should have an understanding of what parts give you the "best bang for the buck" dont you think?? Unless your made of $$$ that crosses your mind I'm sure. My boat runs 87mph at 5500rpms on an aluminum impeller without any problems...being i'm not done tuning it..i'd say it's pretty good and should go faster. Let me know how many others are doing that will ya?? When i try another impeller/bowl combo and it works better than what i have then i'll get on another bandwagon.... Until then... They work well out of the box and they are the best priced parts i found. I dont know if you noticed, price IS a big issue to alot of people who run jets or anything for that matter....or should i say outside of SCal. Funny... you would think that statement of yours better suits our boy HBjet. His mention of legend/berk/mpd out does my mention of brand X about 20 to 1. His passion goes above and beyond anything i've ever seen.
    FYI, I dont see a rep from berk/legend on here helping out or willing to talk/call him on his dime here do you?? Dont know about you but where i come from that is pretty commendable! Maybe thats where my passion comes from. Do you know anyone who uses/recommends legend besides hbjets man??? I sure don't. If you remember gary snow of performance marine saying in a recent thread " i've never tried legend stuff but if legend sends me some parts..i'll try em"..another words if they are FREE i give em a shot...interesting considering he is in the biz and races dont you??? Usually racers are all over the hottest products right? Hbjet just might as well tell him to retire too cuz he's missin the boat in his mind.
    Now about the tats....when HBjet shows a picture of that wax figure of MPD he has in his room, i'll show all my tatoo's k??? THAT WILL BE FUNNY I"M SURE! Lmao!!
    CHET
    [ February 13, 2003, 01:02 PM: Message edited by: ChetCapoli ]

HBjet
    ChetCapoli:
    Should have bought the inducer thats billet and forget paying extra for detail that is already done.Tell me more about the Billet Inducer Chet. Who sells them? How much are they? And exactly how much better are they over a Detailed DPS? Thanks!
    HBjet

HBjet
    ChetCapoli:
    another words if they are FREE i give em a shot...Or in other words.....if there less expensive, I'll give them a shot first...
    HBjet

HBjet
    ChetCapoli:
    When i try another impeller/bowl combo and it works better than what i have then i'll get on another bandwagon.... Until then... They work well out of the box and they are the best priced parts i found.Exactly! Never tried anything else and everything else was too expensive when you went looking. PRICE was the only reason for choosing Brand X. Now that you decided to go with them, you jump on the bandwagon yelling they are the best......and muffle Best Bang for the Buck! Chet, you only know one brand, and you haven't been told by a professional pump builder that the brand your running is the best for your boat. You just take the comments of what Drag Racers say when it works great on there boat.....which is a totally different boat/motor combo then what you have. Give up boy!
    I didn't even have to get into this one and people where already noticing your all alone in your thinking!
    BTW, where are the updated photos? You've promised everyone here you would post some. I know you have them.....what's wrong?
    HBjet

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast