Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking for another Rogers Jet Boat

cyclone
    I'm looking for a Roger's 18 or 19' Bonneville, Bonneville TR, Cyclone or Super Cyclone boat. Needs to be as close to turn key as possible. This is for my dad and I dont want to get him somehthing he'll be working on continuously. If anyone has any leads or know someone with one of these boats for sale, please let me know. thanks in advance!

Johnwithjm
    I have a 19ft 76 rogers here at my shop

cyclone
    what color is it again John?

cyclone
    can you pm me the details? thanks!

HavasuDreamin'
    I checked the Boattraderonline. A couple of real old ones (71 & 73)with 455's. I wasn't real impressed. Good luck in your search.

cyclone
    thanks for the info HD. i'll check them just in case.

I dunno, I liked the 71.
    The '73's butt ugly with that engine cover. And what's with calling it a Rogers Ultra? Guy doesn't even know what he owns.
    Mike, I thought you gave your dads old Rogers back to him?

cyclone
    i tried to give it to him last summer but he said he was too busy to use it. He called me this week and asked me to find another one for him. Guess he got the fever again.

Cyclone 2 months ago I was at Shockwave Boats and they had a Rogers 19 Bonneville that they had taken in on trade. It was a ugly brown and had orabge interior. However the deal was rock solid. it had a 454 chevy and the competitive trailer looked in good shape. I had just purchased my Sanger Super Jet so I passed on the deal. Also I found in the trader Mag a Rogers 21 cruiser with a berkley pump and 460 Ford. My son went and saw it says it looks good and the guy only wants 3900. The motor needs an overhaul the owner said but thats not a bad price for a full size Rogers rivercruiser.
    My brother and I have had 5 Rogers over the years starting with our first one in 1967. They are the most versatel 19 foot jet boat ever made...as you well know. Your deal looks great. 100mph in a Rogers 19 ftr. is more than accomplishable I know my bro and I have had 2 that went that fast! Happy hunting! Call me at 949/440-3234 at my officea ask for Richard Sr. and i can give the name and number of a guy in Vista down south that had one of Rogers rare "18" foot bubble deck race boats and the last I heard he wanted to sell it. Thats the mold that Advantage bought from Roger many years ago and in fact they still make to this day!
    Im leaving for Parker right now as soon as I finish this post so call me Monday. Also please give my number to Todd as I want him to Re-gel my Sanger and I have lost his number. Thanks! If by chanc if you are at the Riv this week end and cruise by Riverland and look for my chocolate brown Sanger and say hi. See ya!

cyclone
    i didnt see the second boat at boattraderonline.com. do you have a link to that one'?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast