Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: ram air cupholders

cyclone
    that's right guys, the future is just around the corner. what speed parts will put your jet in the winner's circle next year???

HammerDown
    Carbon Fiber Pin stripes

cyclone
    lmfao!

Hotcrusader76
    I'm hoping to have a new BullSH*t gauge from Autometer here soon. The higher the reading the faster your boat runs.

Tom Foolery
    I'll be doing major remodel this year. I'll be moving the motor & pump to the front of the boat. This will give me better handeling in the turns.

cyclone
    i hear the BS gauges are on backorder but i also heard that Autometer's new Smacktalk gauge is available in both electric or mechanical versions.

cyclone
    Tom Foolery- are you moving the motor so that it'll be easier to avoid hitting disco's boat?

Tom Foolery
    cyclone:
    Tom Foolery- are you moving the motor so that it'll be easier to avoid hitting disco's boat? I'm expecting a 358% increase in manuverability from the FDS (Front Drive System) which will make me 370% more in control (the extra 12% is my estimated skill increase by next year) so i should have no troube avoiding boats next year.
    PS. for the record I was not one of the attackers on Disco's Boat.

cyclone
    i know you weren't but with all of that new control you could iceskate around his boat with no problems and just make him nervous.

Hallett19
    I heard havasu barney is putting the finishing touches on a "dark side" guage ...... By the way, if eggbeaters are the darkside, can we officially dub jet boats "the force" ?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast