Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Can't Wait to Go

HotHallet
    The river season is quickly approaching and everyone is working on projects. The last month has defintely been busy for me with a bunch of projects on the boat and the refurbishing of my trailer. Everything is almost complete though. The trailer has been completely sandblasted, re-painted with white DuPont Imron, fit with all new L.E.D. lighting, and re-wired so far. It was a chore as I created all new lighting openings in the trailer and had to have all the old openings welded up and bodyworked. I am covering and mounting the bunks this weekend and mounting a Rancho shock set up on it next week. After that it gets stainless fenders, new wheels and tires, and goes to the pinstriper to get a few lines to match the candy red on the boat. Then all I have to do is put the boat back on, install new wheel bearings and pack them and head for the lake. I am shooting for three weeks to a month to squeeze in one quick day trip before the river trip to Needles in March. The boat got a flase floor, all brand new carpet, a manual place diverter with floor mount handle,new bilge pump, new chrome ski tow (the old one was rusted to shit) and all new SS seat hardware and gas cap hardware. Fixed alot of the hokie stuff present on the boat when I bought it. I can't wait to hit the water this summer. All this rain and cold weather is killing me. Anyway just an update on my projects. I'll post some pics when everything is all done with the help of Hackjob.

Blown 472
    Sounds bitchen, any pics??

HBjet
    Setting: The Lagoon at the AVI for CBBBII
    HotHallet: Dude, did you guys check out my trailer?
    Guys: Ah, no we didn't.
    HotHallet: Ah, Dude, come on, let's go pull the boats out of the water so you can all see the cool work to the trailer
    Guys: Ah, that's ok.
    J/K Travis! I'm sure it came out bitchin....and post some pics. I heard you take photos for a living and write stuff. Well, we all can see you write, but lets see some photos!
    HBjet

HotHallet
    Pics soon. I need to have my buddy shoot them with the digital and put them up.

HotHallet
    HB- HA HA HA! Very funny. The fact is my boat isn't fast so I'm doing alot of things to make it look cool. Anyway, I can shoot good pictures with a 35mm but do not have a digital camera. I know I am behind the times but our company won't buy them for us and my check is too slim to go splurge on anything but the boat. I'll have some pics up soon. I'm going to try and post in progress photos of the trailer in the spray booth and it going into the sandblasting booth. I'll get some photos of the lights, the diamond plate steps (which hackjob and flatbroke helped me with)and a few other odds and ends.

miller19j
    HBjet:
    Setting: The Lagoon at the AVI for CBBBII
    HotHallet: Dude, did you guys check out my trailer?
    Guys: Ah, no we didn't.
    HotHallet: Ah, Dude, come on, let's go pull the boats out of the water so you can all see the cool work to the trailer
    Guys: Ah, that's ok.
    HBjet I just redid my trailer so I will go with him, and we can sit in the parking lot and look at our shiny trailers. Then go over and let the air out of your tires wink

HBjet
    miller19j:
    Then go over and let the air out of your tires wink LOL!

hack job
    hey it wasnt jsut me chris helped out alot too(proably more than i did). it looks great we put some diamond plate on his step and the trailer was 1000% better than it was when we went out in oct. its too bad when were out having fun in our boats tarvis will be wipeing down the trailer. lol wink
    now i need to the trailer thing too. wink

cyclone
    Then go over and let the air out of your tires
    hee hee. now that's funny!

disco_charger
    My trailer needs work. I hear Cyclone already has a solution to the problem! Cyclone, check your PM
    Disco

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast