Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Big River is going to be a blast this Labor Weekend

Give Me Some Slack
    I don't care what people say about Big River, but if you have not party with our group you are missing out! We have fast boats, slow boats, no boats, boats with weak decks, boats you can dance on and so on! Besides that we have awesome parties. We have people drinking alot, puking, taking incriminating pictures to put on the boards to tell wild and crazy stories of the pictures. We don't have any bars on the water, but we have a bar up the hill which is alot of fun. We also have boat races in front of the camp, so they can show off! We have the cove up the river by the dam, shell beach down the river, and a lot of open water to open the boats up and have good time.
    [ August 25, 2003, 06:14 PM: Message edited by: Give Me Some Slack ]

CALIFORNIA PERFORMANCE
    SO STOKED Trying to get everything ready. Need to buy a hitch What a rip off. We are going to try to make it up for sunday and monday. Hope you all will still be there so we can meet up with the slow boat and drinkers part of the group. wink

wrightnow
    [ August 26, 2003, 08:26 AM: Message edited by: wrightnow ]

wrightnow
    wrightnow:
    Thats right Big River has it all, but for those that dont know give me some slack aka COD here's a pic for referance on one of his better days.
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1000dan-med.jpg[/img]
    Lets just hope this weekend goes better than the last one...
    Mark

cyclone
    99 bananas....Mark i wont be dragging the red boat over to your place on thursday. the heads are off the 502 now and i've got some work ahead of me....

wrightnow
    cyclone:
    99 bananas....Mark i wont be dragging the red boat over to your place on thursday. the heads are off the 502 now and i've got some work ahead of me.... Let me know if there anything I can do to help like,send randy over to help with putting your msd backin, little mark to clean up the oil, one of the twins to dance on the deck. Just your normal boat goons...
    Mark

Blown 472
    cyclone:
    99 bananas....Mark i wont be dragging the red boat over to your place on thursday. the heads are off the 502 now and i've got some work ahead of me.... What happened??

HBjet
    Blown 472:
    cyclone:
    99 bananas....Mark i wont be dragging the red boat over to your place on thursday. the heads are off the 502 now and i've got some work ahead of me.... What happened?? He wanted to polish the pistons. So he says!
    HBjet

Blown 472
    I think he is ascared of your boat.

Hotcrusader76
    HBjet:
    Blown 472:
    cyclone:
    99 bananas....Mark i wont be dragging the red boat over to your place on thursday. the heads are off the 502 now and i've got some work ahead of me.... What happened?? He wanted to polish the pistons. So he says!
    HBjet I think Sonny called him and told him that.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast