Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: hbjet what cut imp you got??

Blown 472
    just wondering.

HBjet
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/20pump001-med.jpg[/img]
    I figure you can tell by this photo the exact setup I have in my pump too, so there you go. Knock yourself out!
    HBjet

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
    HBjet:
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/20pump001-med.jpg[/img]
    I figure you can tell by this photo the exact setup I have in my pump too, so there you go. Knock yourself out!
    HBjet when you gonna restore that ghetto ass trailer? a coat of paint will hide a world of sin. You might hit triple digits with a decent trailer. Love the sticker on the back too....
    Omega

HBjet
    Why resto the trailer? It works! Would I like a new one? Yes.... But that won't be happening anytime soon since there like 3k.
    HBjet

miller19j
    HBjet:
    Why resto the trailer? It works! Would I like a new one? Yes.... But that won't be happening anytime soon since there like 3k.
    HBjet Repaint man it cost me less than $50 to redo my trailer. My Trailer Repainting
    [ July 10, 2003, 10:53 AM: Message edited by: miller19j ]

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
    HBjet:
    HBjet for someone that spends 18k on a lake boat. 3k for a trailer should be cheap. I personally would want them to match at least.
    Omega

HBjet
    they do match just fine when I'm rolling down the freeway. As for repainting it, I'm not about to spend any more money in this trailer. I had to put a new axle on it Thursday and have a bunch of other maintaince totalling 420 bucks. This trailer isn't even the right trailer for the boat. My hull is an 88, this trailer is a 74'. Don't ask my why they are together, but thats what the hull was sitting on when I bought it. As for 3k not being a problem after I spent 18k on a lake boat..... do you really think I just opened my check book and just sent 18k? **** man, I've had this boat since 99, and as of now, I have about 18k into it. So where are you going with this one Mr. AstroTurf!
    Speaking of AstroTurf, you said you've had your boat for 3 years, and you just now going to get new carpet....? Come on, you know you put that Astro Turf in the boat yourself, because it looks pretty new.... It's ok, we all do stupid shit, just some more stupid then others!
    HBjet

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
    HBjet:
    they do match just fine when I'm rolling down the freeway. As for repainting it, I'm not about to spend any more money in this trailer. I had to put a new axle on it Thursday and have a bunch of other maintaince totalling 420 bucks. This trailer isn't even the right trailer for the boat. My hull is an 88, this trailer is a 74'. Don't ask my why they are together, but thats what the hull was sitting on when I bought it. As for 3k not being a problem after I spent 18k on a lake boat..... do you really think I just opened my check book and just sent 18k? **** man, I've had this boat since 99, and as of now, I have about 18k into it. So where are you going with this one Mr. AstroTurf!
    Speaking of AstroTurf, you said you've had your boat for 3 years, and you just now going to get new carpet....? Come on, you know you put that Astro Turf in the boat yourself, because it looks pretty new.... It's ok, we all do stupid shit, just some more stupid then others!
    HBjet actually I didn't. the newness of it is a testiment to how I maintain my boats. The only money I spent on the boat for 3 years was oil and gas oh yeah and some new tires for the trailer. Oh and that sticker on the dash. Other than that she is in those pictures just the way I bought it. Paint and everything. Oh damn. I lied I did by a new set of valve covers for it just after I bought it. My boat lives in dry storage under a cover when not in use.
    Omega

Windy
    miller19j:
    Repaint man it cost me less than $50 to redo my trailer. My Trailer Repainting Brad..the trailer is a clunker, but it works just fine for now. Getting a new trailer is in the plans along with everything else that has been done to the boat. One thing at a time.

Blown 472
    Cant answer a simple question huh? you asked about my boat and you cant tell me what cut imp you have huh??

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast