Thread: fiberglass?

Raskal
    what kind and wheres the best place to get it .need to put new floor down and also reglass the tanks in
    thanks for any help

Bow Tie Omega
    Raskal, get your phone book and look in Riverside. I know this does not help much, but there is a place in Riverside up by UCR, I believe it intersects with Kansas Ave. You probably want 2 oz mat. They have it and the goodies. I just went there 2 months ago, damned it. If I remember the name I will let you know. I hope this helps a little...Joe

Backtanner
    Place I always used was KrystaLiner in Costa Mesa Off of 17th St. Just down from Senik paint which was also convienent.

tcjet460
    There is a place in Houston that I have purchased a lot of fiberglass supplies from and they will sell retail or wholesale. I you buy more you pay less. I think I was paying around $13. gal in 5 gal quanities for resin. They also had roven woven and matt already sewn together. I was dealing with Hugo at Johnson's Fiberglass. Ph#(713) 946-8426. Hope this helps.

Raskal
    thanks joe i know the area so ill check it out nothing in phone book boxed

DUCKY
    You can also order supplies from Composites One, in Phoenix.

BGMAN203
    This may or may not help you. But Ron Braaksma @ RBR is in Riverside, he has always got good deals on whatever he has in stock.