Thread: panther pump back on market

funkytown
    Got screwed by a guy that I thought I was helping. And in turn lost possible sales on this board. What I got is a rebuild panther pump with jetovator (Less than 50 hours). Controls, cables, and alot of extras. The pump is in excellent condition. I have extra seals, install foam and a costum seat base control for the jetovater that I made. Everything listed comes to about $2800 and it could be your for only $1200. I need to sell in a hurry, so may consider offers. Funkytown

squirt
    Guess things didn't quite work out for ya huh? I think it's funny that you made a DEAL to sell that thing here for $1,000 than backed out of the deal the next day. You said you had an offer for $1,500 and would let that person that you had agreed to sell it to for $1,000 match it. Now you have the stones to come back here and offer it again for $1,200, Dude get a clue! Someone sooner or later might buy it but I surely wouldn't trust you as far as I could toss that pump of yours.
    Don
    Don't mean to rant (OK maybe I do but I've dealt with a few people like you and it sure was a pain it the A$$! NEVER AGAIN!)
    Don

funkytown
    squirt, you are right I did say $1000 if anyone wants it for that then I will commit to my original quote. The flip side, brain (the guy who was going to buy it) really screwed me. I missed a day of overtime to get the pump out to meet him and he never showed. That was the last time I heard from him. I'm not trying to recoop any loses I feel that it is worth quite more. I play fair so $1000 takes it.

funkytown
    I forgot to ad this, you say you would not trust me. You don't even not me. I have tried to be as careful as possible not to gain a rep as a shady person or untrustworhty. all of the parts and experiment pieces that I have fabricated in the recent years I'm giving away, and I am sure that some would pay. If I can help someone gain than that great, I don't try to shaft anyone. So I think you post was a really unfair attack on my character

Cas
    Funky,
    As I said in my last email to you, I'll try to get the money together to buy it from you but as you know, I purchased another pump. I do have one for sale that I'm supposed to get the money from next week though.
    squirt,
    As you know, I wasn't too happy when the deal fell through. Funky has been keeping me up to date with fairly frequent emails and he did promise me the parts he fabricated at no cost. If I had really needed the pump, I probably would have been pretty ticked though. Oh well, it's water under the bridge at this point.

SleekPanther
    Is this thing still for sale?
    paul.
    pnakamura@ucntc.org

Cas
    I sent him an email saying I'd buy it but haven't heard back yet.