Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone know the history of the "Hawaiin"?

diggler
    I have a 1972 Hawaiin that I am almost finished restoring.
    It is 18' long and has a 455 Olds with a Berkeley 12JC on it. Now that I've spent almost eight months on it, I would really love to know the history of it.
    Thanks!

superdave013
    You need to talk to Old Rigger. He used to work for them back in the day I'm pretty sure.

diggler
    Originally posted by superdave013:
    You need to talk to Old Rigger. He used to work for them back in the day I'm pretty sure.
    I'm still relatively new to the forums here. How do I get a hold of "Old Rigger"? Thanks!

79Hawaiian
    Start by learning how to spell your boats name... Its HawaiiAn. Just kidding, Im just busting your balls!!! ;-).
    Read this thread, a lot of good info:
    http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Forum4/HTML/002084.html

diggler
    I screwed up, it is a Tahiti, not a Hawaiin. Do you have information on this too? Thanks!

79Hawaiian
    How about a nice Bayliner? Sorry man, I don't know bout none of dem dere Tahitis. Yee haw!

80Hawaiian
    Actually Tahiti and Hawaiian have some ties together. Im not sure of the whole story, but superdave is right. Oldrigger knows the whole story. I remember seeing a post of the whole thing. Go to "jet talk" and search for Hawaiian. Hopefully going out on thursday and still wanting a diverter really bad. later guys

superdave013
    He spent more time working for Tahiti I think. He will see this and resopnd.

Seth Livzz
    Just do a search using "hawaiian" as the key word. You'll find what ya need.

Cas
    Digg,
    Old Rigger will be at Tower Park in Aug for you (and me) to get a whole bunch of info from. He also regularly reads the Banderlog boards. www.banderlog.com (http://www.banderlog.com)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast