Thread: Paging WSUWRHR!!!1

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    I noticed that you run a jacuzzi jet. I dont know shit about them only because my boat has a berk. But on the other hand I am buying another boat friday that has a 455 olds and a jucuzzi jet in it.I want to know what I need to do to get a "g" bowl on the back. I have 3 so I know I have 2 to play with. Please let me know some tricks so I can hook this big dawg up. The only reason why I am buying this boat is because it really cheap and it runs. I then run around at the lake while my other money pit is finishing up.

wsuwrhr
    Here I am, about the Jacuzzi, I haven't put the G bowl on it yet. Mainly because I couldn't find one for less than $500. After the diverter, droop, impeller, controls, and the shaft material, and whatever else I spent that I forgot about, that was good enough for this year. I haven't gotten brave enough to add it up. I think it would be pretty easy to do though, the two bowls are dimensionally pretty close. For my pump I made a 17-4 shaft and put a Berk "A" impeller in it pretty easy. For the bowl, I made a ring to accept a Berk bolt pattern so I could add a droop snoot to it. I took some pictures of it but I haven't got them developed to scan them yet. You can see some pictures of the boat on my site if you want to check it out.
    Brian

wsuwrhr
    Hot Boat ForumsĀ»Just Jets/Jacuzzi-Legend-Berkley Pump
    June 5th
    I couldn't link the thread but I have some pictures of what I did here.
    Brian
    [ August 13, 2002, 09:11 PM: Message edited by: wsuwrhr ]

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Right on bro, hook a brotha up with pics so I can hook up the new one in the family.

wsuwrhr
    I listed the thread at the top of the post. I couldn't link the thread. Sorry
    Brian

wsuwrhr
    396-did you check out the pictures?
    Brian

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Nice set up bro. I just got done with glassing the floor and interior so my funds are low as hell I will be lookinng foward to changing this winter. Thanks for the tips-396