Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: 2006 Power Tour Featuring..............

Squirtin Thunder
    dj,
    It's not only that, it's the people that are just there with their jetskis, tri hulls or whatever that have no idea about judging a boat or 2 coming at them at 100 mph.
    People just need to be aware!
    These are all the reasons why they have been shooting for off weekends.
    Those converted fishin boats (Tri-Hulls) better be able to get out of the way. J/K
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...IM0460-med.JPG
    And the camo duck boat. J/K
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...930FC3_028.jpg

FuelInMyVeins82
    The thing is no one is in charge and the house thing doesnt really apply because no one owns the river... well except the indians :idea: sue the indians hmmmm could be interesting :crossx:
    I do appriciate the becareful though

let me see, you have an organizer - CS
    a name - Power Tour
    members - all that show up
    object- racing
    location - open to the public
    Cas, you got most of it right with the exception of the organizer and the objective.
    First of all,since when am I the organizer? I started 2 threads,threw out a few ideas and thats it. We as a group agreed that WE would vote on EVERYTHING as group, so how does that make ME the organizer? Please elaborate.Take a look at the poll, there are 50 plus people making the calls, I am one of those 50 so dont try and pin the "organizer" deal on me Cas.
    Next is our objective..Racing is not the objective. Why dont you attend one of the socal events and see what it is all about before you make comments like that. You would be surprised to find that there is little or no racing going on anymore.
    Tell me Cas. Who was the "Organizer" of the 6th st. deal for Labor Day? Do you just pin the guy who started the thread even though he heard about it somewhere else?

steelcomp
    Cas, you need to check yourself, man. You could have said "be careful" in two words, but you didn't. You went on and actually created a scenario in your mind, just so you'd be right when you posted. You made it up. Twisted it around. Spun it to suit your needs of telling someone else what to do, or how to run their show. That's why I made the comments about throwing water on someone else's party, and being jealous.
    You've made your point.
    Then made it again.
    Then made it again.
    Enough is enough. We're all big boys and girls...some of us are actually over, like, 40! Even, like, 50, and have had our boats out more than once, even on a puiblic watrerway. With other people, no less! Just chill, man.

djdtpr
    Cas, you need to check yourself, man.
    OH no you DIT INT!
    You go sparky.
    Enough is enough. We're all big boys and girls...some of us are actually over, like, 40! Even, like, 50, and have had our boats out more than once, even on a puiblic watrerway. With other people, no less! Just chill, man.
    Damn Scott your OLD you got OLD balls!

steelcomp
    OH no you DIT INT!
    You go sparky.
    Damn Scott your OLD you got OLD balls!
    Well, I could fall somewhere in that group...you never know, though!
    Cas' concern is appreciated, but the "protective grandfather" routine gets old.
    Now CAS is old!
    Old balls. :rollside: You're funny DJ.

Cas
    I know im beating a dead horse, but I still would like to see a GIGANTIC ***boat bash with all hotrod jet and v-drive guys. I think it could be fun.We can call it "wanna be racers" challenge #1
    this and the above quotes of you may be the ones that put you in the spotlight. I can darn near guarantee you that someone will point the finger your way if something happens. It may not be from the ones in the core group per se, but it can happen. You've said it's not about racing yet you're the one that has talked the most about it......go back and reread the threads as I just did.
    All it takes is steel to say to someone, "hey, c'mon out to Yuba! This guy CS19 wants to get some races going." Real simple, nothing special, just someone trying to get someone else to go. Now guess what, you're it, the big honcho and the one with the target on his back.
    You all can try to bust my balls all you want but what I've said isn't a stretch by any means. Again, it's not about the core group, it's all about "outsiders", the ones that heard from a friend from a friend.
    Take it all the way you want, obviously at this point you're taking it as me bashing you guys. The other way to look at it would be to work out a different way to avoid sounding like you're starting up a group of people that's out there to go racing.

Cas
    Now CAS is old!
    just more experienced in some areas

steelcomp
    You made your point, Steve.
    You're right. There's always going to be some litigious asshole just waiting for an accident, and a biggfer asshole lawyer right behind them. You might as well not go out of your house. Sell your car. Don't invite anyone to your home. Don't ever give anyone a ride. Don't go to the supermarket, don't say anything like "Merry Christmas", or anything that might offend.
    Funny thing is, by your posting all this, you've just given a lawsuit a lot of ammunition, and announced the idea to everyone on this internet site. Maybe you're planning on a little sabatage? Got a friend for a lawyer? Maybe you're going to set up a little accident, and show all those So. Cal guys who's the smart one? You're going to an awful lot of trouble to identify a liable party here, and lay out a scenario. :idea:

Cas
    there ya go again steel, you don't like what's being said so you go off on one of your little tangents verbally attacking.
    C'mon Scott, head it up, get more involved like Chris is doing and quit being a follower.
    Once you get yourself named in some bs ordeal then maybe you'll be able to figure it out.
    btw, I was answering Chris' question which has nothing to do with you.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast