Thread: FOR SALE..Intake, Place Diverter, Aggressor Bowl

Tolly
    I recently purchased a Crusader tunnel that was a former race boat, and I am setting it up as a lake/river hotrod and I do not need some of the parts that came with the boat. The guy I am going to have do some of the work was going to trade out work for parts but he has not let me know yet how much he is going to allow for them so I thought I would try and sell them outright if any of y'all are interested. I have an R intake that looks like new, a new 9 vane Aggressor bowl that is supposed to have about 12 passes on it, and a Place Diverter with no controls that is in good shape. The bowl and diverter are both drilled for double bolting. I don't really know what this stuff is worth but if any of y'all are interested I will try to come up with some prices. Thanks!

Taylorman
    I would like first shot a the diverter and bowl. Post a picture and price.
    Kevin

Snorider
    Not to step on taylor's toes, BUT... a place diverter is great for a lake boat, not just a race boat. The ag bowl is kinda overkill for your average lake boat, but i have one installed on my boat and the only place i run it is on a lake... No complaints here.
    Just tryin to save you some money when you realize you will need a diverter or some other brand of trimmable nozzle down the road.

Tolly
    Snorider said...
    Not to step on taylor's toes, BUT... a place diverter is great for a lake boat, not just a race boat. The ag bowl is kinda overkill for your average lake boat, but i have one installed on my boat and the only place i run it is on a lake... No complaints here.
    Just tryin to save you some money when you realize you will need a diverter or some other brand of trimmable nozzle down the road.
    The boat I bought already has a Place diverter with an FTN nozzle on it, the one I am selling was an extra that came with the boat. Thank you for trying to help anyway.

Snorider
    My bad frown

Jake W
    Snorider how do you like you snoot?
    Jake

Snorider
    Well, i have nothing to compare it to since before i installed it i did not have anything except a stock 12-JC pump.
    Although, the boat does throw a huge rooster tail now, and seems to handle a little better than before, but cant really tell since i had to do a ghetto rig on the steering to make it all work temporarily, so its got some excess play right now.
    wanted to add: i have only had it installed for 2 days.
    [ July 18, 2003, 04:41 PM: Message edited by: Snorider ]

ChetCapoli
    come on jake, step up and buy a snoot for your collection and let us know how it works, lord knows you buy everything else whether you need it or not
    CHET.

Jake W
    Chet for future ref I DO NOT WANT A SNOOT.But was wondering what people though of them.Now every time the Snoot comes up you do not have to tell me to buy one.Are you happy with this answer?
    Jake idea

Tolly
    Sorry guys, I wound up trading the parts for for work on the boat.