Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: S.D East County Crew Pics.....NEW PICS UP!!!

1Bahnerjet
    Took awhile to get to the Bottom of this Lively Thread, But now that I'm here a Question? How can there be so many Southwind Tunnels in one Spot, They are not a real common sight. Cool Boats, To this Day they are still used for Drag Racing (NJBA)
    ---------
    Thats BANNER with an H

moneysucker
    1Bahnerjet:
    Took awhile to get to the Bottom of this Lively Thread, But now that I'm here a Question? How can there be so many Southwind Tunnels in one Spot, They are not a real common sight. Cool Boats, To this Day they are still used for Drag Racing (NJBA)
    ---------
    Thats BANNER with an H Petrofied got his 82 about 4 years ago. It had never been rigged and he did the whole thing. I had never seen a southwind until I saw his. He told me about a bare hull in town for sale, which I bought. While searching LA for a boat to buy and strip to build the featherlite hull I found moneysucker. My brother bought the yellow one with a Chevy, pulled that out and replaced it with the Ford out of his hallet. There are still a few racing NJBA I have been told that there arent too many because a lot blew over racing. I also heard that the mold is up in LA so it may be possible to get a new one.

moneysucker
    Oh Yeah, Petrofied's spare boat, Hot dog is also a southwind. Also, We rearch the traders all over CA and AZ for race boats to bring back to S.D. Still, Los Angeles is the best area to buy jet boats, I guess because of the distance from the river. Northern Cal the prices are pretty high and there aren't a whole lot of boats for sale, that and they charge $2.50 for a boat trader.

Petrofied
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by 1Bahnerjet:
    [QB] Took awhile to get to the Bottom of this Lively Thread, But now that I'm here a Question? How can there be so many Southwind Tunnels in one Spot, They are not a real common sight. Cool Boats, To this Day they are still used for Drag Racing (NJBA)
    I guess you can blame us for the whole East County Southwind Sensation.
    Hey cool Avitar by the way. Old school.... My husband is a big moon fan.

565edge
    There is a fairly clean one for sale here in santa maria?He is a friend so if you need info let me know.

Where is Smacktalker? I heard RedDarrin threw him under the bus.
    F.J.

comin' unscrewed
    Jake W:
    Toes Southwind Tunnel Dragsters are my all time favirot jets every time some one post a pic of one up I say this.I for one would like to hear some stories.Sick boats
    Jake jawdrop They're my favorite too. And once upon a time, there were two in the family...
    Dad's

and mine

and that's mine in front.
    --------------------

Nice boats, old pics huh? What kind of scoop is on you dads' boat? It looks kinda funky.
    F.J.

Smacktalker
    Smacktalker Lives!!! There is no way the Red Darrin threw me under the bus. He just went and cried to my wife about how mean I was to him!!! He is just a 34 year no J O B having, living at home, mommy paying my quad payment, MO FO!!!

Smacktalker
    Wait I couldn't end there with the Red Darrin!!
    Here's more : Jeff Becker boat riding, pontoon usen, free food eaten, livin at home, no girlfriend haven, free boat storen (at vic's/jeff' house), junk boat buildin, use parts hangin, used impeller runnin, Parts moochin, crying to my mommy, only word he know's he stoled from "Monster Garage" (FREEEEEBIE), actually built his own boat (YEA RIGHT!!!), can't roll his own valves, can't handle Smack Talkin, living with mommy and daddy at home!!!
    PS: Snoopy want's his dog house back!!
    PSS: And I mean it all in a very nice way!
    Please don't call my mommy!!!!

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast