Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: S.D East County Crew Pics.....NEW PICS UP!!!

cyclone:
    sweet boats! Thanks Cyclone, How did your rig run this weekend? I wish we could attend the CBBB but it wasnt in the cards. Next year we will all be there for sure.
    I will get to Petrofied momentarily, please hold.
    F.J

Jake W
    Toes Southwind Tunnel Dragsters are my all time favirot jets every time some one post a pic of one up I say this.I for one would like to hear some stories.Sick boats
    Jake jawdrop

cyclone
    fryjet- it ran real good friday night when it was nice and cool out. We hit 92 on the gps with one passenger and full tanks of gas. Saturday and Sunday was a different story altogether. The 120-plus degree heat really took its toll. I saw the low side of 90 mph for rest of the weekend. Finished up sunday with a big oil leak from the intake manifold that maid a mess of my transom. All in all it was good. The boat stayed together through one hellacious race back from Topoc Gorge with HB Jet and Tom Bandy (not sure if he's on the boards) racing the whole way back to the hotel.

Petrofied:
    fingers too big??....well you know what they say about large hands... oh wait you don't have that problem do you? Nope, I have big knuckles so now what? How about this.
    FOR SALE....CHEAP
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/954Irvine_6-1-03033-med.jpg[/img]
    LETS START THE BIDDING

moneysucker
    FJ, that is just plain wrong! Besides I already made the offer. He can always come to Cy's Boat Pawn, I have a standing offer. You better be able to beat the hot dog boat or there are going to be some serious problems. But I will bid $500.00 it is not a featherlite but I guess I can do something with it for the price.

Just to let it be known, HotDogger is Petrofieds' second boat in the fleet and she is going down. Hell, maybe it'll be up for sale after the weekend, who knows?
    Cyclone, good to here about the boat and yes, hot air temp sucks. Thats why you need to make your own air in the form of nitrous I have a 150 shot and it gives me about 7 mph and 400 RPM on the top but the hole shot is where its at, huge difference. Give it a try, with a good set up you'll like it alot.
    F.J.
    [ August 11, 2003, 10:35 PM: Message edited by: FryJet ]

Hotcrusader76:
    I'll be out a El Cap or San V this Sunday as well once I change out the flexplate I chipped at CBBB
    ~Ty Cruise out, it'll be a good time. Even though it's a small lake I just like El Cap better than San V, that place is so damn crowded and rough plus the patrols are always watching you. So hop on that flexplate delio and get out there. We will have the horse shoes and the radar gun too.
    F.J.

Hotcrusader76
    Sounds like a plan. We are moving out shop over to Wheatlands this Friday and Saturday so hopefully Sunday I can unwind a bit.
    I have a fuel pick-up tube issue on one tank but 10 gallons on the other will be just fine for a 1/8 mile stretchs on El Cap's backside.
    I'll keep ya posted.
    BTW- I agree with the harrassing at San V. They give us OT guys too much trouble. Funny thing is the bass fishers with their clamp on's haul around faster than we do sometimes....What gives?

Kwicherbichen
    Nice pics Fry Jet. I have the same boat. In fact, there are a few Challenger guys that post at my site. You guys should drop in and register. There is a contingent from the SD area

Thanks Brian, I'll register and post some pics after this weekends outing with the good digital camera.
    F.J.

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast