Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: S.D East County Crew Pics.....NEW PICS UP!!!

Smacktalker???? Hmmmmmm, what boat can I sell you? I'll even sell you HotDog if you want it. There is a rumor of a blue and red Daytona for sale and the owner is very motivated. I think the boat scared him so he's going to for a 16 foot Tahiti powered by a Oldsmobuble, is'nt that right Darrin? If you finished the third grade then you'd know why you cant drive your own boat. By the way your brother says Hi.
    F.J.
    [ August 12, 2003, 04:03 PM: Message edited by: FryJet ]

Smacktalker
    Fryjet, you can't pick on the stupid. It's not fair they can't read! Besides Darrin is scared of his boat. That why he never drives it!! He has some dream of building a 18" edge. I thought you had to have a J O B in order to buy things!!

moneysucker
    FryJet:
    Smacktalker???? Hmmmmmm, who are you and what boat can I sell you? I'll even sell you HotDog if you want it. There is a rumor of a blue and red Daytona for sale and the owner is very motivated. I think the boat scared him so he's going to for a 16 foot Tahiti powered by a Oldsmobuble, is'nt that right Darrin? If you finished the third grade then you'd know why you cant drive your own boat. By the way your brother says Hi.
    F.J. It's not Darrin, It is Cookin'. Darrin doesn't know how to use a computer, it is almost like work.
    Rubber ducky lost to hot dog but had a shoe that wasn't built for that boat and hung down 1/2' or so below the keel and his tabs weren't set and he had no ride plate. Not to say that there isn't work that can be done to speed it up, like fill the bottle. Set up first. Just have to do a little experimenting.

Smacktalker
    You thought I was Darrin!! That a crime in some states!!!
    Set-up up is key, but the main reason I can see is that he is running a FORD. If he drop the ford and install a chevy, he would gain about 10-15mph!

Petrofied
    Rubber ducky lost to hot dog but had a shoe that wasn't built for that boat and hung down 1/2' or so below the keel and his tabs weren't set and he had no ride plate. Not to say that there isn't work that can be done to speed it up, like fill the bottle. Set up first. Just have to do a little experimenting. [/QB][/QUOTE]
    Excuses, Excuses....

Na, I knew you were'nt Darrin. I figured it out when Cy piped up. Im just setting some bait for him so I can see if he can work a keyboard. I see Crookin is running great with the Chevy, oh wait, thats right, its still under destruction at JP South huh?
    F.J.

Petrofied
    moneysucker
    Rubber ducky lost to hot dog but had a shoe that wasn't built for that boat and hung down 1/2' or so below the keel and his tabs weren't set and he had no ride plate. Not to say that there isn't work that can be done to speed it up, like fill the bottle. Set up first. Just have to do a little experimenting. [/QB]Hey Sucker, didn't you lose to Petrofied? Let me guess... too much shoe in that one too? jawdrop As I remeber you weren't even in the same photo!

Smacktalker
    Crookin at you put it, is still under construction at Backyard Boat Builders. It does run a chevy, a very simple, single carbureted, pump gas 468. Hopefully it will run faster than I can row. That way I can keep up with the ugly duckling. When we race the infamous Hot Dog.
    No matter what, currently everyone is faster than Petrofried. Every one except me!!. Who is still waiting for him to finish my boat!!!!!
    Ski- ARE YOU DONE YET!!!!!

moneysucker
    Petrofied:
    moneysucker
    Rubber ducky lost to hot dog but had a shoe that wasn't built for that boat and hung down 1/2' or so below the keel and his tabs weren't set and he had no ride plate. Not to say that there isn't work that can be done to speed it up, like fill the bottle. Set up first. Just have to do a little experimenting. Hey Sucker, didn't you lose to Petrofied? Let me guess... too much shoe in that one too? jawdrop As I remeber you weren't even in the same photo! [/QB]Blown is supposed to beat a low budget naturally aspirated boat. I am full of excuses today!! I will Go for a rematch on Sunday we'll solve this once and for all. argue

I think he was in the next photo, a couple seconds later.
    F.J.

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast