Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: S.D East County Crew Pics.....NEW PICS UP!!!

moneysucker
    FryJet:
    I think he was in the next photo, a couple seconds later.
    F.J. I have heard Enough out of you!

moneysucker
    Smacktalker:
    Crookin at you put it, is still under construction at Backyard Boat Builders. It does run a chevy, a very simple, single carbureted, pump gas 468. Hopefully it will run faster than I can row. That way I can keep up with the ugly duckling. When we race the infamous Hot Dog.
    No matter what, currently everyone is faster than Petrofried. Every one except me!!. Who is still waiting for him to finish my boat!!!!!
    Ski- ARE YOU DONE YET!!!!! Why would everyone be faster??? I don't understand!

Smacktalker
    Money sucker call Rob back!!! He is waiting for your call!!!

Smacktalker
    Regarding the Petrofried Bid!. I offer him two good hunting dog's and my plow horse betsey.

Smacktalker
    Why would everyone be faster??? I don't understand!
    Petrofired is Broken!!!!!!! No Workie!!

Smacktalker
    I heard through the grapevine that Darrin has got his panties in a bunch!! And he his mommy is going out to buy him a computer!!! To bad he can't read or write, but he is going to give it the old grade school try!!!!

Red Darrin
    Attention!!!!!
    To Whom It may concern:
    In regards to the innuendoes and comments on this site, I am taking the time to stop the production on my new boat to respond to all of you who would be better off working on your equipment then playing with your computers. Stop the hate and envy!!
    As for being scared of driving my boat anyone who drives their boat up to the speeds of 100 mph sober would definitely be cautious and worried of driving at that speed.
    To my knowledge their are only two boats in the group that I'm addressing capable of running in excess of 100 mph one is Wes Wyse (116.03 mph), And petrofied driven by John Raymond Petrovich Jr.(112 mph). All the rest of the people I’m addressing are no where near the danger zone.
    As for Petrofied it is hard to determine if the boat is running on more alcohol than the driver is!
    Just wanted to respond and let all of you know I’m paying attention and hope that everyone is working and trying to upgrade their equipment and performance as I am attempting to do.
    I have the upmost respect for anyone that works on and tries to build their own boat as I am doing.
    PS MilkShake, I like Kaluha in my milk
    PSS Pretty good for being stupid and only
    Completing the third grade.....
    [ August 12, 2003, 07:29 PM: Message edited by: Red Darrin ]

I know of no SpellCheck or WordPerfect that can do that, Who is this????
    F.J.

moneysucker
    Hi Shelly.

Smacktalker
    Hi Shelly!! I know from the proper grammer, that the long in depth message, was not written or dictated from the Red Darrin. The dead give aways are the large spelled correctly words used in the proper text/grammer of each sentenence.
    Nice Try Darrin!!!!

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast