Thread: No Liberator's At Alan Henry

Jetty 468
    If that topic made you look don't you have a split bowl you don't need anymore? Don't think all the fancy work you did on it will help me but I need a split bowl bad !! Let me know please .
    You going to have your boat back for this weekend ????

wsm9808
    It made me look, but I dont have a split bowl. But I do live near Alan Henry and used to have a Liberator. Blown Cole(from Lubbock too) has been talking about putting together a hot boat get together at Alan Henry. You heard anything about it/ or interested?

Jicked-Out-Liberator
    Yes I got a extra bowl, its a extruned honed Dominator polished... I have not really considerd selling it??????.
    I am doing all I can do to get to the lake this weekend, It all depends on the motor..Tracy is supposed to Dyno the 555 late friday if all goes well... If so I will stab it saturday...If not, next week...
    I have got to get this project together before I Jick out!!!!!!!!
    A Hot Boat club at Alan Henry sounds excellent..

Jetty 468
    wsm9808:
    It made me look, but I dont have a split bowl. But I do live near Alan Henry and used to have a Liberator. Blown Cole(from Lubbock too) has been talking about putting together a hot boat get together at Alan Henry. You heard anything about it/ or interested?Blown cole and I have been talking a little about it .I have alway's wanted to get some of us together just need to plan it and find out who all is around here . There is a Ultra from Plainveiw so if you Plainveiw folk's read this drop me a E-mail .

Jetty 468
    Jicked-Out-Liberator:
    Yes I got a extra bowl, its a extruned honed Dominator polished... I have not really considerd selling it??????.
    I am doing all I can do to get to the lake this weekend, It all depends on the motor..Tracy is supposed to Dyno the 555 late friday if all goes well... If so I will stab it saturday...If not, next week...
    I have got to get this project together before I Jick out!!!!!!!!
    A Hot Boat club at Alan Henry sounds excellent..Thought that might grab you !! Think we have some nice rig's around here and NEED to plan something .If you need some help give me a call so we can make Hot Boat Cove . If you don't want to sell bowl do you know where one might be ??

Jetty 468
    Jicked-Out-Liberator:
    I have got to get this project together before I Jick out!!!!!!!!Hey Jicked out you going to the lake today ??
    A Hot Boat club at Alan Henry sounds excellent..