Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: HP or TORQUE

565edge
    Badboat1:
    LV, Two years it took me to make all the changes and work good.All boats are different and you got to play with it and sorry to say waste money in the process.I'am happy with mine but there is more that can be done.It is 4 Sale,need a big boat,wife is on my ass but she loves the rush.And for the other member it is a pop off the Elimantor Scorpion 20 foot Tunnel.
    Badboat1I used to have a advantage banshee,very similiar to your boat,how did you get it to run?is it a very wet ride?what motor and pump?I had a 13:1 496 with a a.t. pump with aggresser impeller with a shoe and ride plate,the boat looked bitchin but it was slow,i ended up buying a tom papp 19' edge stealth and it changed my life.

Badboat1
    Papp bottom copy 572cid 10.5 to 1 pump gas and alot of credit goes to the old man E.O.Morris he be the jet pump king here.We tried a few things and he told me we got to do the bottom and we did whole different boat runs now,boat was to wet and he was right on that fixed all my crap ran 101mph last year with out NOS got it loaded on kill for this coming weekend.And by the way no else does this but we even speedcoated the bowl.Not that it helped but what the hell.
    Badboat1

BigDaddy
    Badboat1:
    Papp bottom copy 572cid 10.5 to 1 pump gas and alot of credit goes to the old man E.O.Morris he be the jet pump king here.We tried a few things and he told me we got to do the bottom and we did whole different boat runs now,boat was to wet and he was right on that fixed all my crap ran 101mph last year with out NOS got it loaded on kill for this coming weekend.And by the way no else does this but we even speedcoated the bowl.Not that it helped but what the hell.
    and Just so you can see his Boat here is a Pic since he didnt post one for you to see I will it is Sweet and very very well put togather. and it can Tow other Boats for a Long way as well.

Badboat1

homeblt86jet
    hell ya, now thats a good looking boat,by the way badboat 1,big daddy let me know how the trip went this weekend since i couldnt go.

MikeC
    SWWeeet! Ride!
    Hey what are those babes doing on the GEL!!! Don't they know the'll smugde it up.......
    No Respect,
    MikeC

Infomaniac
    bump for first page of archive

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567