Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Questions for Chet

HBjet
    ChetCapoli:
    It's all been tried before and that's all you need to know HBWell, I find that hard to believe since your boat is almost non-existent to the rest of the boating world. (Rally Sport was it?) For me, my pump builder has an Original Liberty hull (actually hull #2) so when he tells me what works best on Liberty hulls, I'm not going to question him.
    1) So again Chet, what made you choose Aggressor?
    2) What was the deciding factor and did you test every other mfg before choosing Aggressor?
    3) What where the results of the tests?
    Chet, you ask a lot of questions that I have answered, now answer some of mine. No more BS!
    HBjet
    [ January 06, 2003, 07:07 PM: Message edited by: HBjet ]

Jrocket
    Looks as if HB has gotten over his cold and is feeling alittle punchy today!!
    Chet the phones ringing and I think its for you!!

Jordy
    Popcorn anyone?

ChetCapoli
    I just answered the phone and got that fax machine noise......Hb is feeling a little punchy today isnt he??? I'm gonna let him simmer for awhile....
    CHET "bottom by design" CAPOLI

GlastronGuy
    Chet just faxed me and asked me to answer for him so here goes.
    1) So again Chet, what made you choose Aggressor?
    It was on sale at Costco.
    2) What was the deciding factor and did you test every other mfg before choosing Aggressor?
    Pretty color and performance were the deciding factors. I tested the impellers from Aggressor, Mattel and Great Neck.
    3) What where the results of the tests?
    I placed each impeller on a dowel, I then gave each one a hard yank. The aggressor stopped spinning last so I went with it.

ChetCapoli
    You know glastron...your a pretty funny guy..you know what's funnier, you dont and wont ever go as fast as i do on your BEST day, yet you feel the need to pull punches with me. Better think about that next time you want to get in on the pissin.
    Dont worry HB, i'm simmerin too. argue BTW, that quote, was from your mouth, not mine. See i'm not afraid to try new things and do some testin. I havent done any testing yet simply because my ride isnt totally tuned in yet. When i get the most the way it is now, i'll try the old berk stuff and maybe even a little dominator. As for you, you'll never try anything except maybe a new glo sheen wax for that big ol perm of yours. I'd go even so far as willing to bet not one single, soliitary aggressor part was even tried on that boat of yours..or even the #2 hull or whatever...simply because aggressor wasnt around back then. That is one of my main points you dont want to understand..you just snowball the facts to make yourself look good. As i have said before, i'm sure your man has enough of those impeller kickin around his shop(that didnt work on his boats)to let you try one and see for yourself...err, better yet prove me wrong. So why not??? I have 3 months as compared to your 12 to test. As for my hull..it truly is a RAllY SPORT...if you find some info on it, i'd be really interested since i havent heard anything about them either. If you see jeff B around, ask him, he knew what they were.

Jrocket
    Im just an instigator not a originator!

HighRoller
    ChetCapoli:
    You know glastron...your a pretty funny guy..you know what's funnier, you dont and wont ever go as fast as i do on your BEST day, yet you feel the need to pull punches with me. Better think about that next time you want to get in on the pissin.
    Dont worry HB, i'm simmerin too. argue BTW, that quote, was from your mouth, not mine. See i'm not afraid to try new things and do some testin. I havent done any testing yet simply because my ride isnt totally tuned in yet. When i get the most the way it is now, i'll try the old berk stuff and maybe even a little dominator. As for you, you'll never try anything except maybe a new glo sheen wax for that big ol perm of yours. I'd go even so far as willing to bet not one single, soliitary aggressor part was even tried on that boat of yours..or even the #2 hull or whatever...simply because aggressor wasnt around back then. That is one of my main points you dont want to understand..you just snowball the facts to make yourself look good. As i have said before, i'm sure your man has enough of those impeller kickin around his shop(that didnt work on his boats)to let you try one and see for yourself...err, better yet prove me wrong. So why not??? I have 3 months as compared to your 12 to test. As for my hull..it truly is a RAllY SPORT...if you find some info on it, i'd be really interested since i havent heard anything about them either. If you see jeff B around, ask him, he knew what they were.

HighRoller
    Oops,I was just trying to highlight the part where Chet Canoli says"just cause assggressor wasn't around back then".Exactly Chet.Berk started this shyt,then the ex-Berk employees started Legend and Dominator so get a clue.I don't remember ever dreaming about having a ***boat with an Assggressor pump when I was a kid! Berkeley will always be the king!

JESSE
    Don't most people go with what there pump guy
    tells theme to use.isn't that why we have pump guy's. HB gose to mpd his boat is fast.so I would
    say that what Jack dose must be right.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast