Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cool stuff for sale

I guess this might be considered a spam, although I'm not quite sure what that stands for. I thought that seeings how quite a few of you
    (me too) have older boats that were built in the 60s, 70s or 80s , you might want to check out BBTahitis new website. He's got some retro stickers for sale for Tahiti, Southwind, Kona, Challenger, and others and he says there's more to come.
    Also has T shirts and other stuff on the way...
    wwww.roostwear.com

challengerjet
    OR, where you been lately? how's the project coming along??
    cjet

superdave013
    I saw that too! I like I like!
    I think Ol BBTahiti has changed his name to Roostwear or something like that.
    Roost, can you make those deals different sizes and colors??

Old Rigger,
    Thanks for the post. Thanks for all your help, too. The decals can be made in different sizes (have to keep the prospective the same to look right, though) and colors. I can make them in white, red, blue, black and orange. If anyone needs a special size, just email me. Once I officailly launch the site, I will be adding more features (builder history, boat shots, etc) as well as hitch covers and license frames. T-shirts will be posted next week and the Hallcraft shirt is coming soon!
    Sorry for the spam.....

Jbb
    Gotta love these little jewels.....I will be buying some .....lol
    And some t shirts too !!!

Plasticman31
    Very cool Roost! I have been looking for an old school Sleekcraft sticker for awhile. Is this something you can do? If so, it's sold!!

disco_charger
    How about Charger?
    Disco

Here's the good and bad of it.
    Plasticman31, Sleek Craft makes their own stickers and apparel, so there's no need for me to go there.
    Disco_charger....you're in luck. Charger I can make, but I am looking for a good logo to reproduce. Got one?

Well,it's taken a while to get to this point, but the first t-shirts are available now on Roostwear.com! To start, Tahiti, Taylor, Challenger, Kona, Hawaiian, Southwind and Roostwear shirts are offered. In addition to those, Wriedt and Schiada are available in decals too!
    What else is coming? Rogers, Stevens and many more classics! Even a special Hallcraft shirt straight from the 60's!
    History links are in the near future as well as hitch covers and license plate frames with your favorite builder's logo! Pardon the ragged edges, there are more pages to finish.
    Enough spam.......
    BBT
    www.roostwear.com

Heatseeker
    Hey roostwear, were you able to use the Caribbean logo I sent you, or do you need a better pic?
    I also have a Rogers logo pic I can send you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast