Thread: Steering cable

dawgdude
    Anyone have a 15' steering cable laying around that needs a good home. The on ein my Kona's trash. No one round here has one in stock and sides they're askin $170.00 for them. Yea I know tightwad.
    Also to Omega and the rest of you guys that turned me off to that Taylor I was thinkin bout buying,,THANKS!! I passed on that one and found and bought a 18'Kona thats in reasonably good shape for a song.

HOSS
    Teleflex rack and pinion kit comes with a cable all for around 120. Morse cables are great but I just need to turn the wheel.

dawgdude
    Thanks Hoss. I got hold of a teleflex dealer here and they made me a one day only deal for the whole setup. 115.00 shipped today.

HOSS
    Cool!

Wicked1
    I need a new steering cable about the same length... anybody know the cheapest place I can find one? Its for an 18 jet

dawgdude
    Wicked1, Hoss hooked me up with Teleflex.I called West marine down here in Houston and they took care of me. Might try them. I had also emailed Teleflex direct but didn't receive a reply fast enough. They got back with me today and said they could take care of it if I still needed it. You could call them direct also.