Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ANYTHING NEW ON THAT DUAL JET DRIVE PUMP

THE BOSTON SIDEWINDER
    HEY, IS THERE ANY NEW WORD ON THAT DUAL JET DRIVE ON THE SINGLE ENGINE, IS IT PROGRESSING OR ARE THERE SETBACKS?...BILL.

Lightning
    I'm pretty sure they offer it in a setback .

Hallett19
    I met a ***boater at OP6 who had the dual drive in his 21 foot daycruiser with a mildly blown/basically stock 454. He had duel jets/place diverters and that boat pulled so damn hard !!!! If you like pull and speed, the dual jet conversion on your boat might be where its at.

FastRat1
    anyone got pics???...who's makeing it??...more info...PLS
    Ron

Unchained
    When I was at Red Bluff in May I talked to a racer who told me he intended to put a dual pump in a 19' Stealth by widening the hull enough to accept the intake.
    He is a current record holder and really knows his stuff.
    He relayed that the top speed may not increase significantly but the accelleration would be extreme.
    Mark

superdave013
    I have some pics that I took some time ago of the dual set up that's in the 23' Renegade. Look in the media center in my gallery.
    They were taken before it was complete. I saw the boat again yesterday. All's well with it and it works good.

superdave013
    opps, they at ***boatpics.
    I'll make it easy for ya.

I'll try to get over there sometime next week to get some new photos. It looks pretty cool with the diverters and nozzels installed.

Unchained:
    When I was at Red Bluff in May I talked to a racer who told me he intended to put a dual pump in a 19' Stealth by widening the hull enough to accept the intake.
    He relayed that the top speed may not increase significantly but the accelleration would be extreme.
    Mark was that guy you talked to harold bruce? last time i was over at his shop he was planning on doing that in that 19 daytona and was working on that helicopter engine/dual drive deal.

Bense468
    they are supposed to run some capsule deal I thought. Anyway thats what he told me a while ago.

superdave013
    cs19:
    Unchained:
    Mark was that guy you talked to harold bruce? last time i was over at his shop he was planning on doing that in that 19 daytona and was working on that helicopter engine/dual drive deal. Harold set up the boat in the above pic. He ws telling me about his plans for the daytona also. I think he was talking capsule too.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast