Thread: Finally all Done, Seats, scoop!!!!!!!!!

FoMoCo

Harlem
    That came out really nice, did you do your own seats?

lakesmodified
    FoMoCo.... AWESOME setup!!!! Are the front buckets separate from the rear side to side seats? I couldn't really tell from the your pictures... I have the "general" front buckets/side facing connected seats, but your set-up looks great. Ivan

superdave013
    Sweet! Scoop looks good. Did you weld it yourself?

jetblue
    Whats your cats name, and does it really know how to use that bench grinder? Just kidding, thats' some nice work, homemade is the best anyday!! Nice work on the seats , too.

hellman2u
    very nice , i love ir when i see somebody as anal as me . take a close look at head studs {clean as a whistle} nice . oh yah | the int looks great.

Kwicherbichen
    FoMoCo, looks great! The job you've been doing with that boat has been great to watch.
    My interior is one of the next things I do but I'm interested in your scoop. It turned out great. Give us some details please. The Dooley scoops are a bit pricey.

FoMoCo
    Ya the front buckets are sepaerate, I ran her for months without back seats!! They are just fully covered drag buckets! I wish I could have welded the scoop my self!! A buddie of mine tigs a little for fun so I gave him $40 bucks and a week( that was the most exspensive part) and he gave me a week more of grinding!! But it has no cracks, and its shiney, so thats all that matters! OK the cat wanted to pose in all the pics, but I told her NO, but shes a rebble, so she got it to that one! The scopp demensions came from the Dooley web site, from there all you need is a piece of alliminum, sheet metal break, and a welder!!!

bobz
    great job !!!!

69 Elim
    hey nice job!!! Can I see a few more pics of your paint job. I saw some other ones and really like the style.