Thread: Hey Jungle boy

See "Are jetters hibernating" Keep posting your stuff. There are more of us out there that would love to know more about what you guys do. Just because we here in Cal. don't have any whitewater doesn't mean we aren't interested. If its boating its ALL good.

Jungle Boy
    I'm getting all teary eyed here with the comments. Thanks, I wish there were more guys doing this racing cause it is a blast. The "B" class champion from this years world race is actually from north California; Denny Forrester, very nice guy with a fast boat. The boat shop is supposed to by e-mailing some photos of my new boat in progress. I'll post them as I get them. These tin boats make good lake boats too and the hulls work very well with smaller HP.

jetaddict
    That's what I'm talking about. If it has a jet on it I dig it! River,Lake,Ocean,Pond,Mudbog,Bathtub.Oops I should'nt have said anything about the bathtub.

burbanite
    058:
    See "Are jetters hibernating" Keep posting your stuff. There are more of us out there that would love to know more about what you guys do. Just because we here in Cal. don't have any whitewater doesn't mean we aren't interested. If its boating its ALL good.What he said..............

Aluminum Squirt
    I not nearly as serious as Jungle Boy with the racing and all, but I love my aluminum boat. It handles the lake, river, and rapids very well. I'm getting very good speed(65MPH on GPS) out of a stock 350 TBI with a Legend pump and a B impeller. I'm only turning 5000 RPM's. It scares me to think what it would do with some respectable horsepower. I highly recommend looking into an aluminum boat for all of you California Hot Boaters. I get a lot of attention with mine out at Shasta, Hogan, Commanche and the Delta and when I dissappear on the Feather or Yuba river, I never have to deal with boat traffic. Keep posting pictures Jungle Boy, They're great-Aluminum Squirt