Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: There sure is some morons out there!!!

Three Days Only
    Some jackass wants to buy my boat. Here is how it went after about 6 or 7 emails back and forth. This is the last one with my replies.
    Idiot:
    Actually I bought a BOAT from a seller in Atlanta GA at the price of $228,300 and i sent payment to him,on getting to the pick up,my shiper agent discovered that the BOAT has had wrecked on the front door (driver's side and the engine was not working) and the seller did not inform me of this so i had to cancel the transaction.I hope this BOAT has never had any accident
    before?
    3DO
    Your such a moron, first of all there are few boats that have driver side doors!!!! If your going to scam people out of money. At least get your shit straight.
    Idiot
    I have informed him that I have seen another BOAT with a lesser price and have instructed him that he will be sending the funds to you and he have accepted,though he told me that his bank only allow a refund payment on a cashier's check so he will be sending the whole funds to you,again he said that he will deduct $200 from the total funds as the listening expences since he will place the BOAT back to the Ad.
    Since your's is cheaper for $198,000, i will use the difference $30,300 on the payment to offset shipping charges and other expences ok, and also i bought 3 Tractors which my agent will be shipping together with your BOAT. Please understand that immediately you receive the check, you go ahead and send my remaining balance to my agent ok.
    3DO
    Do you actually think that you are going to fit (3) Tractors and a boat that on the trailer is approx 45' long and a wide load together on one trailer. Hello, clueless.................Im tired of dicking around with you. Please send the check out asap so you can have your agent figure out shipping. Make sure that you send it to the address I gave you, thats really important. If you dont I will never get it and I will not be able to send you your fraudulant money which your stupid ass doesnt even deserve.
    Idiot
    Please email me the following info so that the funds will be send immediately to you, and my shiper agent will contact you for the pickup as soon as you receive the payment.
    (1) Payment Name (2) Direct contact phone number (3) Mailing Address for delivery of the payment
    3DO
    I did this, but here it is again just incase your read as shitty as you write.
    IC3
    Suite 1700, FOB
    11000 Wilshire Boulevard
    Los Angeles, California 90024-3672
    (Feds Address Down On Wilshire)
    He is most likely so stupid he is going to send a check for 200+K to the feds
    Idiot
    Please note that, you will western union the difference to my pick up agent as soon as you receive the payment so that he can use it to handle the shipment of the BOATand also the Tractors i bought from one Mr (Jason Moore.
    Thanks as I look forward to hearing from you soon.
    My information.
    I'm a Canadian citizen based in london,I have a 2yrs contract with
    british AirWays but my family are there in Canada.
    3DO
    Why dont you just say your information is your a criminal and trying to scam people out of money. Honestly "Who falls for this kind of crap!!"
    GO **** YOURSELF AND YOUR AGENT

RitcheyRch
    Excellent. I'm sure there are numerous people that fall for this scam or they wouldnt keep doing it.
    Some jackass wants to buy my boat. Here is how it went after about 6 or 7 emails back and forth. This is the last one with my replies.
    Idiot:
    Actually I bought a BOAT from a seller in Atlanta GA at the price of $228,300 and i sent payment to him,on getting to the pick up,my shiper agent discovered that the BOAT has had wrecked on the front door (driver's side and the engine was not working) and the seller did not inform me of this so i had to cancel the transaction.I hope this BOAT has never had any accident
    before?
    3DO
    Your such a moron, first of all there are few boats that have driver side doors!!!! If your going to scam people out of money. At least get your shit straight.
    Idiot
    I have informed him that I have seen another BOAT with a lesser price and have instructed him that he will be sending the funds to you and he have accepted,though he told me that his bank only allow a refund payment on a cashier's check so he will be sending the whole funds to you,again he said that he will deduct $200 from the total funds as the listening expences since he will place the BOAT back to the Ad.
    Since your's is cheaper for $198,000, i will use the difference $30,300 on the payment to offset shipping charges and other expences ok, and also i bought 3 Tractors which my agent will be shipping together with your BOAT. Please understand that immediately you receive the check, you go ahead and send my remaining balance to my agent ok.
    3DO
    Do you actually think that you are going to fit (3) Tractors and a boat that on the trailer is approx 45' long and a wide load together on one trailer. Hello, clueless.................Im tired of dicking around with you. Please send the check out asap so you can have your agent figure out shipping. Make sure that you send it to the address I gave you, thats really important. If you dont I will never get it and I will not be able to send you your fraudulant money which your stupid ass doesnt even deserve.
    Idiot
    Please email me the following info so that the funds will be send immediately to you, and my shiper agent will contact you for the pickup as soon as you receive the payment.
    (1) Payment Name (2) Direct contact phone number (3) Mailing Address for delivery of the payment
    3DO
    I did this, but here it is again just incase your read as shitty as you write.
    IC3
    Suite 1700, FOB
    11000 Wilshire Boulevard
    Los Angeles, California 90024-3672
    (Feds Address Down On Wilshire)
    He is most likely so stupid he is going to send a check for 200+K to the feds
    Idiot
    Please note that, you will western union the difference to my pick up agent as soon as you receive the payment so that he can use it to handle the shipment of the BOATand also the Tractors i bought from one Mr (Jason Moore.
    Thanks as I look forward to hearing from you soon.
    My information.
    I'm a Canadian citizen based in london,I have a 2yrs contract with
    british AirWays but my family are there in Canada.
    3DO
    Why dont you just say your information is your a criminal and trying to scam people out of money. Honestly "Who falls for this kind of crap!!"
    GO **** YOURSELF AND YOUR AGENT

Magic34
    Nie response. I just went through this 2 weeks ago with my Chevy 4500. Maybe you can be my agent. :idea:

centerhill condor
    that is crap and you handled it right! of course for some beer money I'll go to canada and bring back some dna evidence to verify the signature on the check for you.... contact my agent ! WHAT FUN WE'RE HAVIN'

Three Days Only
    There was plenty of emails before this which made it seem pretty legit, then it looks like moron number two took over and wasnt sure how a boat differs from a car. I gave him that FEDS address yesterday morning and then resent his email with my comments today, hopefully the moron actually sent a check. I will fall over if the feds come to my work and say "what the f is this for" Guess i should save all the emails huh.

Dave C
    shiat if I knew you would take a check for your boat, hell I will be right down with a nice check for the full amount.....
    booooinnnnggg......

riverracerx
    Deer sir,
    I intrested in purchasing your BOAT. I am looking for transportation for my families and their small arms in the gulf of Kraplakistan. I am looking for BOAT style like photo:
    http://riverracerx.com/images/mb2/up...-05437-3do.jpg
    Also, if you have some sort of four wheel transportation that will fit inside a pickup bed I also intrsted.
    I will send you a cashieers check for 876,934 US dollars if you will send a partial payment of 132,756 US dollars to my American girlfriend who lives off of Pico Canyon. Please email me immedeeeeatlyy for additional details.
    Guzundheight!

ClownRoyal
    Deer sir,
    I intrested in purchasing your BOAT. I am looking for transportation for my families and their small arms in the gulf of Kraplakistan. I am looking for BOAT style like photo:
    Also, if you have some sort of four wheel transportation that will fit inside a pickup bed I also intrsted.
    I will send you a cashieers check for 876,934 US dollars if you will send a partial payment of 132,756 US dollars to my American girlfriend who lives off of Pico Canyon. Please email me immedeeeeatlyy for additional details.
    Guzundheight!
    LMAO...Now that is funny!

alfonzo
    Deer sir,
    Guzundheight!
    Jeff, this guy sounds legit, I think you got your boat sold!

Charley
    Most classical jeffy-son

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast