Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Roger of Rogers Custom Boats & John Cost-Wild @ Havasu

pops1
    I talked to Roger only to learn both him & John Cost spend there days wearing toss beads & asking everyone where the Hot Spots are.
    Both can now be found thumbing rides to the sand bars between 10 AM & 1PM each & every day.
    Cost who has always been known as a horn dog, devil and Is still laying out the old line of stick with me & you will be sking in the morning.
    Roger says retirement is great But he always has to help Cost home because of the weight of all the Beads he carry's - Enjoy both of you. Dave

cyclone
    i'd give those guys a ride to the sand bar any day of the week.

victorfb
    and id bet they would dig gettin that ride too cyclone. but i got a beter idea --- i will give them a ride in my boat, then they will get a good look at it and say to eachother, "we need to build some more NICE boats"! then before you know.... the legends are back !!!
    hey, i told ya i was gunna find a way to get a 19 bonnie.

cyclone
    man i'd love to have a brand new one. that's be so cool.

victorfb
    hummmm? mike gets a new one, i get his old one, and all of us get to see more bitchin jet boats... i like it!!!

ive got an idear,... ive got the 18 bonnie,... and mike has the 19 bonnie,...oh im sorry "TR", we should just splash them , but then they would not be rogers!!! hmmmm!

hope this works! [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/502/662myboat-thumb.JPG[/img]

1Bahnerjet
    Wait a Minute, These guy's spend their whole life building Boats, and now that they are Retired, they stand on the dock hoping to Bum a ride to the Sandbar? Why didn't they Keep one or two of those 100's of Boats they Built?
    ----------
    Thats BANNER with an H

dgie
    I am wondering the same thing, I would think one of them would atleast have the first production boat off the line. Kind of a momento.

victorfb
    kinda hard keeping the first boat in production. thats when your trying to make money. maybe hes got the first picture. that would be cool.
    if you think about it though, with all the shit talking that goes on in here, can you imagine what would happen if them dumbasses saw roger with a regular ole jet, nothing too fancy? these mofos would shred em to pieces. its a shame, but i know they would. then again, who knows, they just might have that awsome boat sittin in the garage waiting for all us idiots to go home after the weekend and then they come out and blast when its nice out on the water. thats it.....IM MOVIN TO THE RIVER !!!
    can i borrow someones NICE boat?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast