Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Droop snoot cable attachment (steering)

jstwkd
    How the hell do you make these things look half way decent??????

AGGRESSOR JETS
    jstwkd:
    How the hell do you make these things look half way decent??????What is your problem.Dave 888-246-5075

Unchained
    I've posted this pic so many times I'm boring myself.
    I got a piece of 3/4" OD x 5/8" ID stainless tubing, bent it with a conduit bender to match the drop I needed, drilled holes in it and slid it over the steering rod.

1HOTGMCJET
    Actually, Unchained, yours was the first pic I thought of when I read this post, but I couldn't remember who it belonged to - hopefully this will help jstwkd put something clean together - hey jstwkd, I know you use Banderlog as well, I know John (Heatseeker) was able to make something up for a couple of the guys in there - maybe give him a try? Good Luck!

jstwkd
    Thanks Guys! Thats the one I was looking for.Tried to find it but had no luck.

Jordy
    Here is another route if your pump isn't setback as far:
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Gearhead_Garage/Motors_and_Drives/shiny.JPG[/img]
    Jordan

1HOTGMCJET
    No, Jordan, I'm jealous 'cuz your PUMP is so damn shiny!!!! YEEEEOW! eek! Nice!

Unchained
    Jordan, Quick paint that pump with some clear so it stays nice looking and doesn't get grungy like mine.

Jordy
    A while back there was a thread about some type of polymer that could be applied to polished metals and would protect it and keep it looking nice and new. They advertised it in Hot Rod magazine, and alot of the rodders used it on their wheels and polished motor parts. It wasn't cheep, but someone on here was going to get some and try it out and post the results.
    Jordan

Jordy
    OK, I found it.

The stuff is called Zoops and is about $100 for enough to cover 60 sq. ft. Anybody ever try this stuff out?
    Zoops
    Jordan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast