I'd have no luck at all.
I put the new (to me) WETDAWG in the river on Friday. It was all good! she ran great. Rode smooth and was just a dream to ride in. The pump kept up with the minor water coming in and the Stereo.......WOW.
That was Friday.
Saturday...it all turned to S#@t.
Put in at Needles, headed to the sandbar. In the narrows just past Needles some little squirt in a PWC made a sharp turn (not even looking) right into my path. Yes I was WOT. I pulled a hard right to avoid the collision , hit a wake , was bounced out of the seat and slammed into th gunwale on the opposite side of the boat. cry
The boat spun around and stopped. The results, a trip to Bullhead City Hospital emergency room later that night (I thought Vodlka was Good for pain) 4 cracked ribs, torn muscles and ligaments around my rib cage, a dislocated finger and more scrapes and bruises than you get in a Tyson fight. The boat & Mrs WD are OK though. PWC didn't even stop.
Dr. says Can't boat for at least 6 to 8 weeks (yeah Right)
This sucks. I am gonna build a deck mounted water cannon to ward off those little pricks that do crap like that. I don't think all PWC drivers are reckless, but there sure seem to be enough that are irresponsible.
Sorry for venting but I have to stay home for a week and I am BORED SILLY.
[ May 13, 2003, 12:03 PM: Message edited by: WETDAWG ]