Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Dyno Day at Westech Results

disco_charger
    So much for being a fast Rogers this year...Mike, you seem to be a step ahead of me. You tied Todd up, you changed from blue to red (my boat is red) and now you'll be faster than me. Screw you pal! wink

HBjet
    disco_charger:
    So much for being a fast Rogers this year...What would make you think you where the fastest in the first place?
    Hustler, why are you starting shit? argue
    That's ok, Mikes motor is done, and it ran very very well. I'm just glad mine is still in pieces so I can change a few things around if I so desire. Actually, Mike knows this, and I think I have him a little worried. When I stopped by DNE today, he was right there too and it took me a little while to get him to leave Dave and I so we could talk. Well see this summer. I have a feeling there are going to be a few grudge matches at the CBBB
    HBjet

cyclone
    You want motor specs? Its a stock GM performance parts Crate 502 long block. The only change i made to the bottom end was a Moroso HV/HF oil pump and a 10 quart oil pan.
    The heads are new AFR CNC 315cc aluminum with 110cc chambers.
    Here's the only spec you need to know about the HBJet smoking cam:
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/45randykiller3JPG-med.jpg[/img]
    The intake is a port-matched Edelbrock Victor JR and the carb is a box-stock Holley 950HP jetted 82 square

DirtyBob
    HB,
    How much does the dyno testing cost?

cyclone
    1 day at the dyno will cost about 650 bucks but its well worth the money. To put it into perspective, the 1st pull my motor made on dyno only netted about 590hp. By the time we were done tweaking we hit 741hp. The dyno takes the guesswork out of making the most of your engine combo by allowing you to ajust valve lash, cam timing, jetting and other variables right on the dyno and getting immediate feedback.

DirtyBob
    Thanks CYCLONE

cyclone
    no problem, Bob. Here's the number to Westech in case you need it. 909-685-4767

hack job
    well , mike that is a prettyy damn good # , you got me beat( and you donnt even have to fluff your #'s ) your boat is going to be one sweet looking fast ass boat!

disco_charger
    HBjet:
    disco_charger:
    So much for being a fast Rogers this year...What would make you think you where the fastest in the first place?
    Damn, first arrogant, now dumb! Says "fast" moron not "fastest"! Good thing you accidently bought a good hull. Without that luck, you'd probably be trying to go fast in a Jet Hydro or a Lavey 21' XTSki! wink

Bense468
    Nice numbers. Congrats Mike. Boat looks good too. Take that intake and have it polished.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast