rear seat
    polished Berkley 12jg pump w/ A-impeller
    extra aggressor A-impeller
    droop snoot
    custom snap cockpit towing cover
    450 lb. hull
    tandom trailer
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/image51.JPG[/img]
    Boat is in excellent shape and original gel coat.$4000.00 firm Boat is located in san Francisco, Ca.
    Contact Mike @ (650) 652-3905/ cel (650) 201-6440. thinkmike@earthlink.net
    [ November 13, 2002, 08:35 AM: Message edited by: sanger mike ]

Heatseeker
    Wow! What a beauty! Too bad I just bought a Rogers!
    Hey Mike, I wanted to thank you for sending me the info on Farley. He did a real nice job fixing my cuz's scratched picklefork!
    Thanks bud!

LakesOnly
    I have personally seen this boat up close countless times and must say that it is at least as clean and as beautiful as the picture shows. And it is getting harder and harder to find the rare Southwind Tunnel Dragster, especially in its original gel-coat.
    If I only had the money...
    Shit,
    LO

lakesmodified
    LakesOnly:
    I have personally seen this boat up close countless times and must say that it is at least as clean and as beautiful as the picture shows. And it is getting harder and harder to find the rare Southwind Tunnel Dragster, especially in its original gel-coat.
    If I only had the money...
    Shit,
    LOActually, there are two in the Boat Trader right now. One minus engine, the other with a complete blown and injected BBC.
    http://www.boattraderonline.com/cadd...2/30964182.htm
    http://adcache.boattraderonline.com/6/5/0/33896850.htm

disco_charger
    I'm editing this cause I pissed the guy off. I believe what I said, I just don't feel like being an asshole and raining on someone elses parade.
    Disco
    [ October 22, 2002, 11:09 PM: Message edited by: disco_charger ]

lakesmodified
    disco_charger:
    I don't mean to be total dick, but I went and looked at the one with no motor in the trader. From his description on the phone, I was pretty sure I was going to buy it. It wasn't a quarter the boat he told me it was. Well, so the back of the boat was seperating from the bottom. I did however enjoy the Earl Schibe paint job that the hull had. Black is easy, cause it covers everything...right
    DiscoDisco, no one is being a dick around here.. Just a board with "Boat People" passing around free information. I do agree with you, there's quite a bit of crap for sale out there... A year ago, I took 6 trips to different states(I normally fly for free, but not since 9-11. Don't ask) Looking for a CLEAN Jeep CJ-7. You wold be surprized the lies I was told, eventhough these owners Knew I would have to fly in order to see the Jeep in person.. NO RUST=no rust holes bigger than a grapefruit. NO BODY DAMAGE=gallons of bondo painted the same body color. NEW DRIVE TRAIN=Junk yard drive train painted with 3 cans of Krylon. I could go on...

sanger mike
    ok everybody, why do you think the boat in L.A. is for sale for 3200.00 i talked to the guy on the phone and had him down to 2,800 this is his 3rd tunnel dragster according to him. because i asked him if he new what that boat was all about. when was the last time anybody has seen a southwind tunnel dragster for sale for 2,800 unless its a used up x-drag boat.if anybody wants close up photos i will be glad to go out to the boat and take any pic you want. ther is nothing to hide on this boat.i have a very high standerd when it comes to my boats.
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/image7.JPG[/img]
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/image6.JPG[/img]
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/image8.JPG[/img]
    [ October 05, 2002, 11:26 AM: Message edited by: sanger mike ]

LakesOnly
    I'm backing up Sanger Mike here. He's owned V-Drives, Jets, Hemi boats, etc. He's piloted boats in excess of 130 m.p.h. and wouldn't sell a fast hull (such as his Tunnel Dragster) to anybody unless he knew it was correctly prepared to to handle what it was originally designed to do.
    And everybody take another look at the list of components that come with Mike's hull. The price of a clean and original tunnel hull plus all the components already added to his deal could cost anybody double his asking price to build piece-by-piece. All it needs is a long block and induction. Period.
    I am this close to selling my ass to get that hull; whomever ends up with with it will have a truly clean and original Southwind Dragster.
    LO

comin' unscrewed
    Hey sanger mike,
    Any chance the aluminum access cover on the back of the hull still has the original decal on it? You know, the one that says "Southwind 19 Tunnel Dragster" (or something like that, mine got ruined so long ago I can't remeber exactly). Anyway if you don't have it, maybe you've got an old photo that shows what it looked like?
    Any help would be appriciated.
    Thanks,
    Steve

disco_charger
    Sanger Mike, that boat is 10 times the boat I saw in Corona. The guy who had it blatantly lied to me and thats why I'm bitter. If you're boat were here in So Cal, I'd come see it and think about it. It's a little out of my price range, but it looks very tight. I love the hull. I want one, but right now I can't afford that kind of project, nor do I have the room for it, unless it gets stupid cheap (Like 3200). I apologize for the misunderstanding, I was warning people about the boat in Corona, not speaking of yours.
    Disco

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast