Thread: I need headers for a 455 olds

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    I am looking for a set of basset headers for a 455 olds. If anybody has or knows someone with a set of them laying around please let me know how much and condition. thanks Michael-396

diggler
    396_WAYS_TO_SPIT:
    I am looking for a set of basset headers for a 455 olds. If anybody has or knows someone with a set of them laying around please let me know how much and condition. thanks Michael-396Look for a fella with the screen name here of JEThro. He had a set of extra Bassett over the transom headers for an Olds 455.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Thanks diggler.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    396_WAYS_TO_SPIT:
    I am looking for a set of basset headers for a 455 olds. If anybody has or knows someone with a set of them laying around please let me know how much and condition. thanks Michael-396

PipesClean
    Hey bro,
    I have a set I'll give you. They are not in that great of shape, but they will work. A little rusty, but can be cleaned up a little. This isn't your good boat anyway is it???
    I'll be in Parker this weekend. Are you going to be around? Or I can leave them at Barneys and you can pick em up when you're out that way!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    yes it is my new boat. I bought it 2 weeks ago. its runs and me and my dad just put a new floor in. Also, give me a call I would like to talk with you. email me if you dont have my cell number.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    I will not be there i am going local. my funds are low right now but i can drive to cali to get them. call me bro
    396_WAYS_TO_SPIT:
    yes it is my new boat. I bought it 2 weeks ago. its runs and me and my dad just put a new floor in. Also, give me a call I would like to talk with you. email me if you dont have my cell number.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Rob I thought about it and I think I will drive up to parker to meet you on monday. Please call me asap and we can make arrangments.
    396--out